Monday, April 7, 2008

My Ordeal From The Beginning

My ordeal as a political prisoner began over 30 years ago. Through this blog I will show how I was set-up as an expert technical witness in a Federally tried lawsuit. A synopsis of what will be published in the year to come is:
Terrorism and Torture in America is a fascinating and true account of a research scientist who, after serving as a witness in a patent lawsuit, becomes harassed and terrorized by industry and government..............incredible testimony about a nightmarish behind-the-scenes America........a searing indictment of the democratic system...........The Victim has created a moving, first-person narrative that carries conviction in its sincerity and point of view. Recommended for publication for its high-voltage narrative style, contemporary interest and human drama.
Of course, because of political reasons, the publication of my story has never been accomplished. But now I will begin a long, arduous process of telling the true story by publishing a couple of pages every couple days in this blog.

No comments: