Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Results of Nazi Terrorism.

My captors are experts in the field of mental torture and psychological warfare. That is what they do. They knew that with prolonged mental torture I would either try to kill myself or try to kill someone else. They didn't care. Either way, if I or someone else died, "they" would be rid of me and then "they" could use legally use my unsigned sworn testamony in a court of law. The object was to make it all LOOK legal.

Studies conducted at UCLA confirmed that mental torture is just as painful to the victim as is physical torture. Except that with physical torture, if the pain becomes too great, the victim losses consciousness. With mental torture, the victime expresses rage and frequently commits acts of violence either against himself(suicide) or against others(murder). In the latter case, the Nazi government can then use the murder(s)as a reason to imprison the torture victim. Just another criminal locked away and no mention is ever made of mental torture or of the existence of a Political Prisoner. This is how the system works and the Nazi american government can do this because of its great wealth. I costs millions of dollars to trap, socially confine and torture a victim for several years. But you the tax payer pays for it and the torturers get to have fun. Even the Cuban government was somewhat surprised that a government would go to such an expense just to hide their hideous acts. I'll tell you about that later.

One of the first examples of "going postal" happened an Oklahoma Post Office. I'm not sure what happened to the shooter in that case, but subsequent investigations by the postal workers union uncovered management memos directing acts of hararssment against the man that finally snapped. Frequently the victim shoots coworker(other slaves)in an act of rage, but the Nazi gestapo agents make sure that no one from the ruling fascist class is ever harmed. They take great care to protect the ruling elite.

Back to my story about how the Nazi government gets testamony from "hostile" witnesses.

The Thorazine dosage was so strong that an hour after I took it all I wanted to do was sleep. I fact, the first week I spent in the hospital my biggest problem was just trying to stay awake. All I could think about was that I didn't belong in the hospital and that if my external environment were normal, there would not be anything wrong with me. But all of that was irrelevant because all of the staff and doctors treated me as a patient with serious mental problems. I was amazed at how irrelevant the outside world became once you were confined in a mental institution, and I could readily see how a person could be kept confined indefinitely with little recourse.

I finally got an appointment to see the doctor and was informed that I had signed "voluntary" committment papers. I asked to see the papers that I had been to drunk to read when I signed them, but my request was denied!!! Then I was informed that I was to be "treated" for five to six weeks and then I would be released. The fact that I couldn't even see the papers I had signed told me that my confinement was not voluntary. I wonder what my "treatment" would be and why was the six week time period imposed. The five to six weeks meant the earliest I would get out would be late January.

I was also informed that Dr. Cohen would by my analyst while I was confined and that none of the hospital staff doctors would treat me! I found that very peculiar, and it also increased my financial burden since Dr. Cohen charged me twice his usual rate to visit me at Daniel's House. What was peculiar too, was that I was not invited to participate in any of the group therapy sessions where people discussed their problems in front of other patients. The other patients found this very strange too since everyone else I talked to had group therapy. What it amounted to was that I was kept drugged and confined and my treatment besides the drugs would be talking with Dr. Cohen who I felt helped put there in the first place. This scenario served the purpose of keeping the events in my life confined to a closed group. Ahhh, isn't Nazi america wonderful!

No comments: