Monday, May 3, 2010

How A Normal Life Free of Nazi Terrorism Shines Through Briefly.

When I arrived home, I immediately callled the travel agent. Since the money we paid was not refundable within 10 days of departure, I was concerned about losing the money. The agent assured me that as long as a doctor would confirm Anita's condition, we would get our money refunded or we could reschedule the trip. I decided we definitely needed a vacation and rescheduled the trip for the first week in January. With that concern taken care of, I headed back to the hospital.

As I drove back, I thought about how smoothly everything had gone with the changes in the vacation plans. Nothing went smoothly like that for me . "They" always interferred or planned problems to cause me frustration. I realized that events had happened so spontaneously and rapidly that "they" didn't have the opportunity to intervene. What was strange was the fact that it was so very noticeable when events went smoothly and normally. The same was true with the happenings with Anita. Help arrived at the house quickly, the doctor and nurses at the hospital were prompt and courteous. There was no double talk or strange happenings - everything was normal! That was the point I always tried to point out to the Nazi psychiatrists. I could just tell when things were normal and when someone was interferring in my life. Throughout this events of this morning crisis, people were friendly, helpful and considerate. There was no Nazi government interferrence.

When I got back to the hospital, the doctor greeted me and told me that they had stopped the internal bleeding and that Anita should fine. The pysician was also visibly annoyed by the fact that I had not stayed at the hospital and waited while they operated. I could understand his view, but then he was not in my shoes. I had been mentally tortured so badly that I couldn't just sit during such a stressful situation.

Anita spent a week in the hospital recovering from the operation. She had been pregnant and the tubal pregnancy had ruptured. The good news was that she would be alright, but the bad new was that she could never have children since the other fallopian tube had been damaged in a previous operation. I tried to cheer her up by telling her that I had rescheduled the trip to Aruba, but the new of the lost baby really hurt Anita. She had been trying to get pregnant for so long and wanted a child so badly. There was little I could do besided visit her and try to cheer her up.

For me, a childless marriage was a blessing because of the Nazi government's presence in my life. I can only imagine how "they" would have used a baby/child in my life to make me miserable. But I do know those Nazi lowlife scumbags would have used any of my children against me in their attempts to destroy me. There is no way to fully describe the filth that these people are! And these are the powerbrokers that run amerika. Is there any wonder why this country is in the mess it is in? You know, things like "Drill Baby Drill" and the hell with the consequences!


The week Anita was in the hospital was hectic but less stressful. With her in the hospital and with the days off from work because of the Thanksgiving holiday, my life was relatively stress free. The abrupt change from the constant harassment of the Photo Conference incidences to the relative calm away from work and living alone was very noticeable. The peace and quiet of the situation gave me time to reflect on how good my life could be without the interference from the demented powerbrokers who had taken control of my life. I had a loving wife, good family and friends, a good job and a comfortable lifestyle. The only thing really wrong in my life was the acts of my tormentors and the constant threat of losing everything. And that constant fear and threat of having everything TAKEN from me by the the Nazi capitalist, fascist system was the fear that my tormentors used to constantly terrorize me. As I reflected on things, it became evident that even in less stressful times, I couldn't get my depressing situation off my mind. And may the Nazi bastards rot in hell and suffer miserably for what they did to me and my family.

No comments: