Saturday, September 18, 2010

Stress and Exploitation - Nazi staples

To give you some idea of the amount of stress I was being subjected to, at one point in my ordeal, I began to experience waves of light-headedness. The feeling would start at the front and then travel to the back of my head. Since the phenomenon continued I went to a neurologist and he ran an EEG. The doctor couldn't find anything wrong in the EEG and dismissed my symptoms. First the EEG test covers a short period of time and the waves of light headedness were very intermittent. And second, I would later read that the symptoms I had been experiencing had been found common in front line soldiers who had spent excessive time on the front lines of an ongoing war! This was especially true in the trench warfare of WWI. The cause: EXCESSIVE STRESS!

Back to my story.

A few days after the harassment had started up again, Jim came to a "Deep UV" task force meeting and announced that he and a task force member Bob Brunner were going to San Jose to present the program to the people out there. In addition, Bob would present the talk on the task force findings at the Internal Technical Liaison Conference in October. All of those assignments had been promised to me by Jim a few weeks earlier. I didn't even challenge Jim's announcement because by now it was just another part of the plan to emotionally jerk me around. I had been lifted up with challenging new assignments, and now I was being brought down.

This followed the same pattern that had happened at Gamma Supplies when I was brought in on difficult problems to give my advice just prior to my being forced to leave the company. And it followed the Nazis' pattern of flaunting their exploitation of defenseless victims. I believe it gives the psychopathic Nazis a feeling of being GOD! They, the fascist rulers determine who will have a good and successful life and who will fail in life. It must give them a real psychotic rush.

Usually the Nazis hide their contempt for working people, but sometimes their hatred becomes so insane that they can't control themselves. I am an example of that. You can see some of the Nazis love of exploitation in the current economy where many people are struggling to survive - such economic conditions tend to bring out the true nature of the ruling elite - sort of the "Let them eat cake" syndrome. And of course there are always people around who want to exploit the economic conditions to gain more power and wealth. Glen Beck comes to mind.

No comments: