Tuesday, October 12, 2010

THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT AMERICA - REALLY!

The next day I was faced with the problem of what to do next. Anita kept urging me to go back to RAM and to ask for my job back. I resisted the idea.

"Damn it, Anita. They tortured me and drove me out and now I have to go back there and beg for my job back. And if they do give it back to me, they will tell me how wonderful they are for giving me my job back and then they'll turn around and torture me somemore."

"What else are you going to do?" she asked. In other words, I was a slave.

"I don't know," I answered.

On Monday morning I went back to RAM and asked the really sick SOB Ed James for my job back. Ed acted almost as if he had expected me back and he conveniently hadn't sent the resignation forms to personnel. After a brief conversation, my status as an IBM employee was reinstated and the whole affair was treated as if it had never resigned. It made me angry that I had to ask for my job back and that RAM came out of the whole affair looking like a saint.

And that is the whole concept behind Nazi America, look good and helpful while actually acting evil and destructive. It is the very essense of Nazi America.

Which brings me to the major point of this post. I didn't and still don't why I was alive, but I did know that there had to be a power greater than man that kept me alive. At the same time, days after my survival, I could feel, I could sense this tremendous rage by someone or something that I was still alive.
It was if there were two opposing forces, one that wanted me alive and the Nazi force that wanted me dead. And it taught one lesson that I latter learned is in the Bible and that is, NAZI AMERICA DRAWS ITS POWER AND AUTHORITY FROM THE DARK SIDE, OR AS THE BIBLE CALLS IT, SATAN. TO THIS DAY I HAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT. THE RAGE I FELT WAS LIKE THE SCENE FROM "STAR WARS" WERE THE EMPIRER OF THE DARK SIDE WAS ATTACKING LUKE SKYWALKER BECAUSE HE WOULDN'T WORSHIP THE DARK SIDE. I know that sounds trivial, but as I was to find out as time went on, it is a fairly accurate picture of what life and this empire is all about.

And I was told later many times by religious people that my struggle was a classic case of good versus evil. I never considered myself particularly good, but I did know that the Nazi empire was very evil.

I urge you to read future post. It really gets even more interesting.

No comments: