Monday, January 20, 2014

How do the elists operate?

Watched a documentary on the 60 - 70s antiwar group, The Weathermen.  In retrospect, some of the members stated that two characteristics of the fascist state that the group underestimated and stand out are :


1)  The fascist state is ruthless and brutal.  Most amerikans do not appreciate that fact even thought there are many example of this reality.  Most people dismiss incidences like Waco massacre, Ruby Ridge shooting, Kent State shootings and the murder in the middle of the night of Black Panthers as they were sleeping in their homes.  People somehow dismiss these events as some sort of aberration and not a reflection of reality.




     And I fell into the category of not appreciating the ruthlessness and barbaric approach to situations by the elitists rulers.  I had what is called a "normalcy bias" as my situation evolved.  I believed that ultimately I was dealing with ration, intelligent human beings.  The reality was that I was dealing with sick, ruthless barbarians that have no concern about anything decent and right.  And I still hope to this day that they rot in hell for it.  Definition:  Iniquity  - gross injustice, wickedness.


2)  The Crazies also tried to exploit the second point The Weathermen discovered.  That is that amerikans are taught and indoctrinated with the belief that anyone or any group which commits violence is either a criminal or crazy.  Of course any violence carried out for and/or by the fascist state is righteous and justified.  This belief gives the fascist state a complete stranglehold on the use of violence to achieve their elitist desires, wants and wishes.  Thus, the bombing into oblivion of third world countries by the fascist amerikan state, reflect the truth of items one and two.




I was always amazed by the lies The Crazies repeatedly used to paint me as  deserving recipient of torture and deserving of having my life destroyed.  And then after they had destroyed my life, The Crazies continually lied about me being a violent person.   Their pattern of behavior clearly demonstrates the two points above to keep people from seeing the truth about american fascism.


My next post I deal with the roll of the wealthy and their beliefs in shaping the fascist state.

No comments: