Sunday, May 11, 2014

On RAGE!

IN THE NEWS:
DON STERLING - the only thing surprising about this is that his conversation was recorded and then made public.  And it probably became public because on internet social media.  Once it hit the internet, the fascist state media could no longer ignore it.


A racist, wealthy conservative is hardly news.  Racism didn't die, it just went underground, like torture of US citizens.  It's there, it is widely practiced, but it isn't made public.  When I moved to the south about 40 years ago, I was shocked at how wide spread, and how openly racist statements were made at all-white gatherings.  Now days, it is just hidden from sight, but it is still there.  After all, Sterling owned an NBA(at least 80% black athletes) team for at least 20 years before his views became public.


JULIE SHENECKER - now this story interests me because it is about rage.  Information was released about how she was filled with rage toward her kids before she killed them.  This is the same, uncontrollable rage that filled The Crazies and their supporters when they destroyed me.  They were so filled with rage over the fact that they couldn't crush and terrorize a poor, insignificant nonperson into total submission and servitude that they went insane and threw all rational thought out the window.  The evil in them compelled them to destroy me.  I still recall visions I had of a man standing over a desk, red-faced, pounding the desk with his fist yelling "he will not say those things".  And I would bet everything I have, if I had anything, that the picture is real close to reality.  RAGE!


The only difference between Julie Schenecker and The Crazies is the former is not a part of the ruling fascist elite and must stand trial for her crimes, while the latter is part of the fascist ruling state and therefore exempt from any accountability and has the support of the fascist system.  But both let rage drive them to acts of insanity. 


That is why amerikan justice is an oxymoron.  There is no justice in amerika, but I will have justice one way or another.  Just as rage drives The Crazies, the desire for justice in unquenchable.  The Crazies will pay - if not in this life, then in eternity. 


Happy Mothers Day!  I last saw my mother in 1983 even though she lived until 2011.  And I find it incomprehensible that people wonder why I say God Damn amerika, besides the fact that it will happen.


Also in the news currently is that the wealthy keep getting wealthier and the middle class keeps getting poorer.  Do you know what the fundamental purpose was of terrorizing me in the first place?  The already wealthy wanted to make more money by rigging a trial - the wealthy getting wealthier.  Torture for FUN and PROFIT.  After all, greed isn't a four letter word, but evil is!


"It has been said that 'time heals all wounds'.  I do not agree.  The wounds remain.  In time, the mind , protecting its sanity, covers them over with scar tissue and the pain lessens.  But, IT IS NEVER GONE."  Rose Kennedy


Now The Crazies, in their insane rage, wanted me gone.  But given that their plans were thwarted, they wanted to make sure they inflected so much pain that I would never recover and always live in pain.  And I do, I live every day in pain, but I know they will pay an eternity for their evil.  And that isn't just my belief - I don't want to explain that.

No comments: