Sunday, August 10, 2014

REALITY/TRUTH vs AMERIKAN'S BELIEF

I found the following quote recently:  "Look, I understand that some people find the notion that we've(amerika) become an OLIGARCHY, - with all that implies about class relations - disturbing.  But that's the way it is."   by Paul Krugman, Nobel Prize winning economist.


Why is that significant?  A lot of people, some of whom I know personally want so badly to discredit me and what I say about the amerikan system that they look for any little fault they can find.  After all, how can they be so rich, powerful and be so wrong in their beliefs which differ from what I have been shown and have written.


If you go back in this blog and read the manuscript that I originally wrote in the early 1980's, you will find a section where I discuss the event that happened when I was trying to find a single work to describe the amerikan system.  Since I intended at that time to publish the manuscript for sale in order to generate an income, I could not use my choice of Nazi or fascist to describe amerika.  Amerikans are just to negatively indoctrinated toward those terms and it would have adversely effected the sale of the book and the message.  But I just could not come up with a good alternative word.  In the manuscript I go on to describe the events that resulted using a word that was "given" to me.  The word --- OLIGARCHY!


So now you have a Nobel Prize winning economist and a nonhuman, spiritual source saying that amerika is an oligarchy which is euphemistic term for fascist.  For those that don't know, an oligarchy is "a form of government in which all power is vested in a few persons or in a dominant class or clique; government by the few."


So much for democracy, liberty and other nice sounding words that amerikans like to throw around. 
I may give you a good example in my next post.

No comments: