Friday, July 10, 2015

Reality vs conditioned fiction

The Lord says:
"These people come near to me with their mouth
and honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
Their worship of me
is based on merely human rules they have been taught."


In the fascist state, you are conditioned to believe the wealthy elite, the elite rulers and those who serve the state, somehow are holier, and favored by God.  So what does the Bible say of God's judgment?

Revelation 6:15.
"Then everyone--the kings of the earth, the rulers, the generals, the wealthy, the powerful, and every slave and free person--all hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains.   16: and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb;  17: for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"  


And I know I said I would give you proof of the existence of an evil force behind empires, but I'm still debating on that, for several reasons.  Stay tune. 

And I know I said I would give you proof of the existence of an evil force behind empires, but I'm still debating on that, for several reasons.  Stay tuned.

"Their worship of me is merely human rules they have been taught."  Psychopath Jack Kopac use to talk about being an Elder in a local church and then he would brag and laugh about how he and another man use to bilk "little old ladies" out of their Social Security money.  What better place is there for evil people to hide than in a church.


The BTK serial killer was actively involved in the Boy Scouts and a local church while at the same time he was torturing and brutally killing his victims.  Professing to be religious is no guarantee that the person is a good person anymore than holding a high office or having great wealth is any sign of the goodness of a person.  They just might be people who have just learned the human rules they have been taught.

There is a God and he, she or it knows what is in your heart and mind!  There is no fooling God.

No comments: