Tuesday, October 27, 2015

CHICKEN-HAWKS

Imagine your friends sitting around a table where the decide to take an innocent, unsuspecting person and then proceed to harass, torture and terrorize that person for their entire adult life, or at least until they succeed in killing him.  Would you consider these people sane and rational?

I had my life destroyed by this type of insane people and since I didn't die they continue to harass, torture and terrorize me over 35 years after they took over my life.  These fascist have no integrity, morals or ethics and they are the biggest COWARDS that exist.  They love war as long as they are protected and immune from the consequences of the wars they start.  And that isn't just my opinion.  Where do you think the term CHICKEN-hawk came from.  People who love to declare war on defenseless people and are immune from the consequences of their action - CHICKEN-hawks.

So I woke up today feeling down(gee, I wonder why) when I heard news that was uplifting.  The US is going to become more militarily against the freedom fighters in the Middle East and the US navy is provoking China in the South China Sea.  Maybe the fascists will start a war with someone who can fight back and strike where the fascists hide.  It is like the old phrase you use to hear as a kid when the local bully picked on some defenseless person;  "Why don't you pick on someone your own size!"  Russia and China are more the U. S. size compared to some third world country or some old man.  There is always hope just when you need it.  Unfortunately military personnel will die, but possibly so will some of the CHICKEN-hawks.

Fox News has even resurrected John Bolton to beat the CHICKEN-hawks war drums.

Interestingly, I've had the opportunity to watch the CHICKEN-hawks change their excuses for "having to" torture and terrorize me over the past 35 plus years.  They wanted to torture me but they had to have a reason for their fascist supporters.  So the reason for the torture that they gave, evolved and changed with time.  In other words, they torture for their love of torture.

There are only a couple of charities that I can afford to donate to.  They are charities that help elevate people and give the poor hope and help when otherwise there is little or none.  One of the charities I donate to is DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS.  So it is no surprise that after DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS gave the US the coordinates of one of their hospitals,  the US military BOMBED IT.  They decided that the Taliban ran the hospital!!!  This incident truly reflects how different I am spiritually and mentally from my enemies.  And now the US has started a propaganda campaign against Russia for bombing civilian sites in Syria in order to distract attention away from the DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS incident.   That's how the world works folks.

By the way, according to international news sources Russia has invited international observers to check out their bombings. 

No comments: