Saturday, November 14, 2015

UNBROKEN

IMPORTANT:   It seems my Nazi enemies have greatly increased their attacks on me in the past couple of months in an order to silence me.  That means I'm going to have to increase my post on social media and this blog.  You cannot encourage insanity and the Nazi state.  Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.  They have been trying for 38 years to beat me into submission with the same results -  That is insanity!!!!!

As a result my blogs might contain more errors that usual since I don't like spending any more time on this than I have to, but I will keep publishing until some sane people intervene and correct the egregious criminal activity against me.

From the book "Hitler's Willing Executioners":  "....perfectly ordinary Germans from all walks of,  men and women who brutalized and murdered Jews both willingly and zealously.  And they did so, moreover, not because they were coerce.....not because they slavishly followed orders (obedience to authority- Stanley Milgram)....not because of any tremendous social, psychological or peer pressure to conform to the behavior of their comrades.... and not for any reason associated with the banality of evil.  They acted as they did because of a widespread, profound unquestioned, and virulent anti-Semitism that led them to regard Jews as a demonic enemy whose extermination was not only necessary but also just.

In my case, my Nazi enemies always tried to paint me as some sort of demonic enemy whose elimination from society is not only necessary, but also just.  In other words, I know the truth about them - after all they "created" me so I must be destroyed.   My belief is that most people are so overwhelmed by their own insignificance because they lack any and all religious basis for their existence, that they it makes them feel important to destroy people for their god, the Fascist State.  It gives them a meaning to their life and makes them feel significant.   For a short while, they have POWER over another human being.  It is a psychosis.

No comments: