Friday, June 12, 2009

The Beginning of A New Hell

About a week after I received the sworn statement, Cruz Little called me. He repeatedly urged me to sign the sworn statement I had and to send it back to him. I told him I would read it over. There was no way I was going to sign the worthless statement I had. I also knew I had to keep that document as proof of a conspiracy. Since I was at my parents house that was occupied almost 24 hours a day, I put the document in my dresser drawer and tried to forget about it.

I recalled how in Februar my “friend” Cruz Little had sent me a copy of my original Gamma Supplies deposition . In his cover letter for that disposition he urged me to sign the document and return it to him. This was after I had told him my original testimony had been programmed through brainwashing techniques and that I was willing to testify against Gamma Supplies. His letter urging me to sign my Gamma Supplies deposition has since “disappeared” as have many related documents.
I continued to hunt for a job, but my concern that potential positions might be pulled out from under me by my ubiquitous tormentors was increasing. Then in early July, the RAM corporation contacted me as a result of a “situation wanted” advertisement I had placed. I filled out the application form and within a couple of weeks, I had an interview trip.

The RAM corporation offered a lot of advantages. First, it was big and if there was anywhere that I could hide, RAM was the place. Second, RAM was unique in that it supposedly offered lifetime job security. Since my career had been so damaged, and the Gamma Supplies threats against my working again were still on my mind, job security was an attractive feature. Thus, RAM became the job I really wanted. For several weeks I walked a tight rope by delaying accepting an offer I had just received from another company while I pushed for an offer from RAM. And I was also buying time to improve my health and increase my stamina which was at about 85% from my recent illnesses. Finally in mid-July, RAM gave me a verbal offer which I readily accepted. Since I was eager to get back to work because I needed the money, I agreed to start work the following week. Thus, by the end of July, I ended almost six months of unemployment. It is interesting that when I offered Gamma Supplies the consulting offer, I estimated that I would need about six months to recover from the hellish mental beatings I had been subjected to.

No comments: