Thursday, September 24, 2009

America - The True Biblical Empire of Evil

While fear and hatred might be reasons for the insane powerbrokers to destroy my life and me, the ultimate reason was the LOVE OF MONEY. While the Bible lists many types of sin, it only states one cause of ALL EVIL. "The love of money is the root of all evil." And what is the basis of america? What is its distinguishing nature of america - Capitalism! And what is capitalism about? The love of money. And what was the trial rigging all about? The Love Of Money!

While my captors and would be executioners are brilliant at making money; they made hundred of millions of dollars for their corporations over the years by rigging the trial and programing my testamony which was used at the trial, they are evil to the core and are stupid about human life, God and people. And many religions in its quest for political power, has twisted the teachings of Christ to conform to supporting the evil american empire. After all, the Bible defines Satan's last, great world conquering empire as america. But that's another story. I said from day one, my demise was all about the love of money. And of course, if I survived, my punishment for not worshipping evil would be a life of deprevation without money.

I left Enie's place feeling even worse than when I arrived. I could not even trust the advice of one of my oldest friends and he had revealed the the Nazi powerbrokers
were blaming me for their failings. This was meant to generate guilt which is a very important ingredient in menticide*. I remembered how at Gamma Supplies when anything went wrong or there were problems, no matter how rediculuous it seemed, the problem was my fault. Now the sick bastards were making it look like I was a deserving recipient of the torture and terror to which I was being subjected. How much worse could things ultimately get???

*MENTICIDE is a term used by Joost Abreham Meerloo in his book, "The Rape Of The Mind". I quote: "Menticide is an old crime against the human mind and spirit but systematized anew. It is an organized system of psychological intervention and judicial perversion through which a powerful dictator can imprint his own opportunistic thoughts upon those he plans to use and destroy."

It is interesting to note that Meerloo's first example is about Nazi Germany.

No comments: