Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Real Motives - Hatred and Fear

After a couple of days, I decided I was not quite sure I wanted to cooperate with the
"solution". As usual though, my initial acceptance of the solution did result in some changes in my work environment. The changes reflected a form of behavior modification where changes in my environment were used to reward "correct" actions and punish "unacceptaable" actions. Behavioral psychologists call this positive and negative reinforcement. Prior to my talk with John, I had been totally excluded from all meetings and department gatherings. Occasionally I would see a notice of a department meeting laying around and my name would be conspicuously missing. But now suddenly Don came in and told me the time and place for the next department meeting and made every effort to make sure I would be attend. I had been excluded from the original notice of the meeting, but now I was inexplicably being told I should attend it. Also, almost immediately after my conversation with John, Don left a signed card on my desk which enabled me to attend an in-house electronics course. He had held the card for over two weeks while Osama had his request card for the same course returned in a couple of days. The timing was not coincidental.

The manipulation of my environment to control my behavior only further infuriated me, and their record of not honoring("they" have no concept of honor)their agreements made me decide to seek other advice. I went in to see John again and told him that I was having second thoughts about things and wanted him to cancel the appointment with the company doctor which he had made. I told him I wanted to discuss the situation with a friend.

I was beginning to wonder if all the stress wasn't effecting my mind to the point that I was letting coincidences bother me too much. I wondered if I was over reacting. I decided to test a coincidence out on someone else. One morning I came to the office and Osama was out doing something so I checked over his desk. There was an article from the local newspaper tucked away in a cubicle about an opera company appearing at the Poughkeepsie Civic Center. I read the article, put it back and when Garo came in I struck up a conversation about his interests.

"I have lots of interests," he snapped back sharpley.

"Do you like opera?" I asked. "Did you know they have operas from touring companies appearing at the Poughkeepsie Civic Center".

Osama got a stunned look on his face and then looked over his desk for the newspaper article. Then he glared at me as if to say, "you've been going through the things on my desk". He angerily turned back to his desk and went back to work on some papers. For some reason he no longer wanted to talk to me. He also knew he couldn't prove anything. I went back to work too, but now I knew I was not overreacting. Coincidences like that which I was experiencing have a very shocking effect on the victim.

That weekend I returned to my parents place in Scranton, PA. On Sunday I made a visit to an old friend and mentor of mine, Ernie Kovac. Ernie was a General in the Air Force Reserves, a former chemisty professor of mine and a locally politically active community member. If there was anyone I knew who might be familiar with my type of situation I was in, Ernie was the man. As usual, Ernie greeted me warmly and invited me into his home. As we chatted I noticed he mentioned some things that did not make a lot of sense, but I dismissed his remarks. Then I told him about my problem. After listening intently he summed up the situatiobn by saying, "Surely one person like yourself is not going to stop something that big".

"But that's just it," I replied. "I don't want to stop it; I just want the harassment to stop."

Then Ernie suggested we go outside and take a walk around the groungs. As we walked he sstarted asking me about my niece. He kept asking the same questions over and over again, the way a small child would until it became annoying. Suddenly I realized he was doing it on purpose! I looked at him with fear in my eyes and once he saw the look on my face he stopped doing it. After that, the nature of our conversation changed. He began talking in analogies and related through analogies that my problems were due in part because some people considered me arrogant and certain people hated me. I stood there in disbelief. Things had been planned and orchestrated from the day I walked into Gamma Supplies and now I was being told that things were my fault. And remember, Ernie had known me for about 15 years and had helped me in my career in many ways. Now I was practically pleading with Ernie.

"What can I do?"

"I don't know," he replied. "I have a friend who knows about these things. I'll talk to him and see what I can do."

"Thank you. I just want to end this war. I can't take much more of this abuse. I'm not even sure if I am going back to RAM. What should I do?"

Ernie didn't even hesitate. "Go back to RAM." He said.

I knew Darth Korey hated me and was not surprised when Ernie informed me that Darth had hire two thugs to beat me up and break my legs. That most likely was the plan when Jay Wells had invited me to go with him to the Full Sails restaurant for drinks. I instinctively knew at the time that something was amiss and had refused to accept his offer. Given the low-life, psychopathic personality of Darth, that revelation did not surprise me at all.

But basically I had violated the number one, prime law that is given in Robert Greene's book, The 48 Laws of power. Law 1 is "Always make those above you feel comfortably superior. In your desire to please or impress them, do not go too far in displaying your talents or you might accomplish the opposite - inspire FEAR and INSECURITY. Make your masters appear more brilliant than they are and you will attain the heights of power.

What I had never realized was that I was a slave and that I had made some very powerful and stupid masters look bad by exposing a very bad plan. I just hadn't realized I was a slave. I thought I was living in america - BOY WAS I WRONG!

No comments: