Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Man does not live by the principles of humanity, but rather the most brutal of struggles....we have no scrupples. "Nazi America"

Strange, but for some reason I can't change "distruction" to "destruction" on the previous post. So I'll go on to a new post.

The first day back to work in the new year, I had a scheduled meeting with Jim. He started the meeting by telling me I would be transferred(again) to a process engineering group headed by Steven Peroir. I was pleased with the change and had a glimmer of hope. Then Jeff informed me that he was leaving the area and he was therefore going to give me a performance review based on the four months I had worked for him. This was unusual to get a review so soon after the last one, but I wasn't worried because Jim had approved my previous performance rating and , despite all the problems, I felt I had done an adequate job for him. Then Jim started byberating my performance with little to support his judgement. He concluded by saying he was giveing me an over all rating of "unsatisfactory". I just sat there in stunned disbelief. In hindsight and now being free from that torture prison, I should have killed him on the spot. Really. The Nazis were using him to create an excuse to get rid of me now that they had what they wanted and now they were going to transfer him to another site where he would be safe. All nice and convenient. And I now know that the only thing the satan scum that runs this country understands and fears is there own death. Otherwise, they don't care about anyone or anything else.

I knew my previous ratings had been equally phony, but now a case was being made for firing me. In four months my performance rating went from "consistently exceeded the requirements of the job" to "results achieved did not meet the requirements of the job." An not once during the four month period did Jim mention to me that my performance was not satisfactory. In fact he had told me on a couple of occasions that I had been doing a good job. Now suddenly when he was leaving the area, my performance was "unsatisfactory". And, as far as I could find out, I was the only person in the department that he had reviewed. And I would love to see RAM employee records to see how often they gave other employees a four month review. Oh hell, this managers name was not Jim, it was Jeff Kristoff, and I hope he rots in hell.

My job was about the only thing I had left in my life and now the Nazi sickos were using it to threaten my well being and to create additional stress. With the necessity to get a divorce, threatening my job was a major stess inducer. Those to items alone, divorce and loss of job, are know to cause enough stress to lead to suicide and now the Nazi scum were trying to push me over the edge.

Remember I said that when I didn't die in my suicide attempt some four months earlier, I could feel an unbelievable rage by someone or something because I hadn't died. It appeared that someone was going to try again to kill me.

That evening when I went home, I told Anita about my job review. I pointed out that as usual, the promise that I would always have a job if I had a history of mental illness documented meant nothing. I say as usual because everything the Nazis ever told me from the very beginning were all lies. They did not keep there word about one thing. Every time they got what they wanted, they forgot what they had said and promised. Which brings me to my warning for today's post and explains why the world is in the state it is in.

Here it is: "NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT THE NAZI US GOVERMENT OR BIG BUSINESS SAYS!" They have absolutely no integrity and no respect for human life. I learned that the hard way - I paid with my life for believing in the amerikan system.

No comments: