Sunday, December 12, 2010

Evil Amerikan Nazis Can Never Hate Enough

I had tried many times to get Anita to admit that she had conspired against me, but she always maintained the Nazi line and denied it. After all, I was suppose to be mentally ill and not a torture victim. Now her own guilt and grief had caused her to confess. The admission didn't startle me because it was so obvious that she had conspired against me that her self admission was no real revelation. Only really sick twisted minds would think that I didn't know what was being done. But then that is what I'm dealing with, sick twisted minds.

I knew that Anita, like I, had always hoped that "they" would become satisfied with all the pain and suffering "they" had inflicted on me and at some point "they" would allow my life to return to normal. Now Anita was realizing that my ordeal would take its toll on her life too, and the impending divorce was a traumatic event which showed Anita how sick the ruling Nazis really are. Neither of us at that time realized that the obsessive evil that drove my tormentors could never be satisfied. It is the same evil obsession that would never have allowed Hitler to kill enough Jews. There is no satisfying the evil that drives such psychopaths. Can a serial killer ever kill enough people?

At the end of April, Anita moved into her own apartment. She too all of the items agreed to on the agreement and most of the items I was suppose to keep. I had agreed to give them to her even though the official agreement specified that I should keep certain item, because I knew I had no future and therefore I had no need for the items. The separation agreement had not been finalized and signed, and the closing on the house was not scheduled until the end of May, but Anita left anyway. We continued to try to get the separation finalized, but my attorney kept refusing to write the support agreement the way we wanted it. Both of us were getting furious over out inability to get a finalized agreement because of my attorney's failure to comply with our wishes. The attorney expressed no objections to our conditions. He would listen to what I told him, write it down and then when we received a copy of the agreement, it would contain something different. At one point Anita angrily said, "Why doesn't he write this clause the way we want it so we can get this over?!"

I responded, "You know why. 'They' are just frustrating me, and you happen to be part of it this time."

Anita knew what I said was true and she just got a depressing look that I had worn so many times.

At work suddenly everyone started talking about marriage. One co-worker even made the remark that "if you don't watch it, wives can drive you crazy". All of the remarks would have seemed normal if it weren't for the timing of happening at the time of my divorce. And, it was exactly the tormenting pattern that the Nazis had established. "They" would create an undesirable action or event in my life and then have the people around me at work make references about it. The Nazis love to mock their victims and laugh at them. It is some sort of sickness with them. It goes back to the root problem that they just can't hate enough. But of course, it all looked normal, and anyone would say I was nuts to think someone would do such things. The separation from my wife was very painful, and any suggestion to marriage, divorce and/or separation caused me more pain.

In hindsight, one of the clauses in the agreement that the attorney refused to write the way we wanted it, was the support clause. I wanted a stipulation that if my income fell to a certain level, I would not have to pay Anita any support. In other words, the alimony part of the agreement was graduated. The attorney kept trying to write it as a fixed amount. I wanted the clause in there because I didn't want to be responsible for alimony when I had no income. I knew the loss of my job was immanent. If there was a fixed amount I had to pay regardless of my income, then the Nazis could have my ex-wife come after me for failure to pay and I would have ended up being persecuted for that. And the sick bastards out to destroy me wanted me "gone", one way or another.

No comments: