Saturday, December 25, 2010

Finalizing the destruction.

I was making plans to move out of the house when I encountered new problems. First, I could not reach the prospective buyer of the house. No one answered the phone when I called, and my attorney as usual couldn't provide me with any information. Finally, I was able to get through to the buyer, and he informed me that the closing date would have to be moved back because his attorney had just started a title search, and that procedure could require six to eight weeks. I found that to be a little strange, but I told him that would be fine. Three days later, the buyer called me back and said the title search was complete and the original closing date could be met. I felt relieved but suspicious.

Later that week, Anita came over to the house to sign the separation agreement which was now written the way we wanted it. Anita was already in the house when I arrived home which I found a little surprising since she had given me her set of keys when she had moved out. After we signed the agreement, Anita gave me the third set of keys which I had not known existed. I didn't even ask her why she had a third set of keys, but I wondered if it was the set that the Nazi gestapo agents had used to come and go as they pleased.

With the signing of the separation agreement and the impending sale of the house, our separation was complete. We had been married fifteen years. According to the agreement, after one year of separation a divorce would granted if neither of us objected. Anita and I knew the separation was permanent and that there was no way we could ever get back together.

The closing on the sale of the house took place three days later on May 27, 1982. At the meeting, Anita sat on one side of my attorney and I sat on the other side across the table from the buyers and their attorney. While we were waiting for Anita's attorney to arrive, my attorney and the buyer's attorney were exchanging small talk. Suddenly the buyer's attorney started talking about the title search. In a tone of amazement he said, "I've been doing this for fifteen years and I've never seen a title search go through in less than three weeks. It usually takes six to eight weeks. I just couldn't believe it went through in only three days. It's really unbelievable. I never thought we would be closing today."

Nobody said anything, but Anita and I looked at each other with sad smiles. Such "unbelievable" events were common to us, and we both assumed that my tormentors were responsible. It was just another way of demonstrating their ubiquitous presence in my life.

The closing went smoothly, and after signing a few papers, I(we) no longer owned a house. In order to avoid any future contact with Anita as outlined in the separation agreement, Anita and I with the help of our attorneys split the capital gain from the house in a short private meeting. At that point all of my ties with Anita were broken. It had been almost six years to the day since I had taken the fatal "job" at Gamma Supplies. During that time, the Nazis had spent and unbelievable amount of money and time to destroy my life. But that's what you can do when you have a government funded by big business that has no concept of limitations on spending. No cost is too big to perpetuate to Nazi myths and lies. But then maybe current day events are telling us there is a limit.

Think your "free"?! I just read were an airline pilot posted on YouTube videos about security violations at the San Francisco Airport in the hope that security would be improved. The result. The pilot was fired - no surprise there. But also, the videos were also removed from YouTube. No additional comment from me is needed.

Oh, by the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS! A day that I that I now dread thanks to the ruling Nazis of amerika.

No comments: