Sunday, May 13, 2012

Finding new ways to have power

Since I was no longer working, had no associations with anyone or any group and had very little money, I decided I needed a way to get power. I had always been gifted in what former bosses called a “sixth sense” and I had always known events long before the event actually happened. As I pointed out previously, as a child I had a recurring nightmare that I was ostracized from society and that my parents eventually told me that it was the government that was behind my terror. Some 30 years later, that is exactly what happened to me and in fact, the fascist state was behind my problems.

I started studying "psychic" phenomena and ran test which demonstrated that I was indeed gifted. It has also been shown that a persons "psychic" abilities increase when subjected to prolonged severe stress and I sure qualified for that category. I practiced for a period of time and continued to run simple test until I felt I was ready to go out and see what I could do with live subjects.

One Friday evening I wandered down to the local Paducah watering hole called Froggy's and ventured in for a drink at happy hour. The place was packed and as I stood there sipping on a drink I notice four women standing in a corner chatting. I walked over, introduced myself and told them I would like to conduct a little experiment and see if I could tell one of them some details about their life. One young lady quickly volunteered and asked what she needed to do.

"I just need a personal item to hold for a few seconds; any item that you have on you." I answered.

"Will this ring do?" She asked as she slipped it off her finger and handed it to me.

"Sure that will work fine." I replied.

I stood there for a few seconds holding the ring in my hand. Suddenly a wealth of information came flooding into my head. I started by telling her her name and that she was having problems with a boyfriend and her boyfriend's name. I continued by telling her where she worked and at first I vaguely described what she did for a living. When she challenged me, I provided the exact bank at which she worked and the specific job that she had. When I finished I handed her the ring back and just stood there waiting for some kind of a reaction. First she acknowledged that everything I had said was true and all four women just stood there with a stunned looks on their faces.

Then the woman became defensive. "Who put you up to this? She demanded.

"No one." I replied.

"Come on, who told you all of those things about me? Who was it?"

"Honestly, no one told me to do anything. I had no idea who you were when I walked over here."

The woman was becoming increasingly frustrated and curious. "Is the person who put you up to this here? She frantically looked around the room. "I'll bet it was a guy. Wasn't it?"

I again reassured her that nobody had "put me up to it" and then I turned and walked away knowing I had developed a new power.

No comments: