Sunday, May 20, 2012

My psychic adventures continue

As I worked on my new "psychic" skills, I became better and better at it. It got to where I could know just about know anything I wanted. If my girlfriend Joan went somewhere and I wanted to find her, I would just get in my car and drive to where I thought she would be(no cell phones in those days). One time I found her at a restaurant that I had never been to and didn't even know existed. She was there having snacks with some coworkers and just about fell off her chair when I walked over to her table.

Word spread quickly in a small town like Paducah, and it wasn't long before I became free entertainment at the local lounges. If I sat down at a table in a lounge it would not be alone for long before the table was full. Quickly several people would join me and there was always someone who wanted to know something or wanted to challenge me. One evening I was sitting alone at a table in a lounge listening to music when Joan came in with a friend. They sat down and Joan explained that her friend had heard about me and wanted to talk to me. After some chit-chat, I turned to the woman whom I had never met and began giving her information about herself. I told she was married and had 3 children. I started to say two boys and a girl and then quickly corrected myself and said she had a boy and two girls. And then it hit me!

I said, "Do you know that one of your daughters, the oldest one is very ill." The woman just nodded.

I continued. "She has cancer, and it is serious. She has leukemia."

I looked up and the woman was crying. She sobbed, "Yes, she has leukemia and she is getting treatment."

Since I wasn't sure what to say next, I sat there for a moment, and then I felt compelled to tell her, "She will be fine. She will be OK and she will recover." I didn't tell her that just to make her fell better; I knew it was true.

After reassuring her several more times that her daughter would be fine, I ended the "session". Then as I sat there, I realized what I had done. I had just assured a distraught women that her daughter would recover from a potentially life threatening illness. I started to think, what if I'm wrong. The woman believed me and I had no proof. As I thought about what I had said, I had no reservation that what I had told her was true.

I ran into the woman again about six to nine months later and she ran up to me to let me know that her daughter was fine and cancer free. I was not surprised at all, but I did feel a sense of relief.

In my next post I will show how The Crazies get into the act and how there continuing efforts to get rid of me takes a strange twist.

IN THE NEWS: Local papers are now running articles about how some workers are being treated like slaves! Slavery in fascist amerika? What a concept!!!!

And I find all the articles about the blind Chinese dissident and his miraculous escape, amusing. Dumb amerikans want to believe his escape was a miracle as if God was helping amerika against those evil Chinese. It is great propaganda but the reality is that the Chinese probably LET HIM ESCAPE. Folks, the Chinese just want to get rid of him! I know of what I speak. I speak from personal experience which you will see if you keep following my blog.

No comments: