Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Free At Last

Headlines from today's paper:  Scandal! Ripoffs! Stupidity!  Welcome to banking today!  Then I turned on the TV and there was a paid "infomercial/documentary/political" show about the "Fast and Furious" gun program.  In it, there were clips of Congressmen questioning Eric Holder and the head of the ATF about the program, how much they knew and WHO was responsible for it.  Repeatedly, the Congressment would express disbelief, amazement and bewilderment that anyone could be stupid enough to institute such a program without considering the consequences.  Maybe this is a possible breakthrough where some people in power are beginning to question the idiotic schemes of other power brokers in the ruling fascist class.

It is thirty five years later and every time I think about what happened to me I am still absolutely amazed that any group would be stupid enough to create the plan that I was involved in.  I still am unable to think of another word to describe it.  When these people were sitting in an office or around a table discussing the plan, it seem unfathomable to me that someone didn't say "Why this is insane; how can you do this?"  I just can't comprehend anyone setting out on such a plan that ended up destroying my life, causing untold pain and suffering to people around me and creating so much corruption in the system.  Unfortunately, I am just a slave so no one will ever have to face an interrogating panel of other members of the ruling fascist party.  I'm sure the psychopaths in charge of the plan claim that the end results weren't intended, but then the road to hell (their road) is paved with "good" intentions!

Happy independence day!  As a slave, I really don't know what that means, but as Martin Luther King said, "Free At Last, Free At Last.   Thank God Almighty, We are Free At Last."

No comments: