Sunday, December 16, 2012

How conditioning works. THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE

The other revealing conversation occurred when I was being interviewed by two representatives from the Interior Ministry.  For about twenty minutes, there was nothing unusual in their questions.  Then the man sitting across from me to my left, started to ask another question in English.  Suddenly the man started rambling and in general was talking nonsense as the american fascists had done many times.  I couldn't figure out what he was trying to ask and at the same time I could feel the FASCIST CONDITIONED RESPONSE taking place.  Suddenly I was fearful, my pulse rate rapidly increased and I could feel myself become defensive.  As fast as my physiological response was to the that man's question, my fear completely disappeared when the other man sitting across from me interrupted and addressed his coworker by saying, "What you just said is total nonsense.  You didn't even ask a clear question."

What made my fear response disappear was the fact that I knew I had a friend and harassment either by accident or deliberate, would not be tolerated.  I felt safe!  No one was allowed to attack me.  How non-american.  And that was the only time during my stay in Cuba, did anyone trigger a conditioned response.  To this day, I do not know what made the man from the  Interior Ministry trigger my conditioned response.  Was he an amerikan agent?  Was he testing me or did he just get confused for a moment?  I don't know, but it was the only incident and the conditioned response had been quickly extinguished.

That is how conditioning works.  For example, if someone had seen my response to a phone ringing back when there was the clapper/bell ring, their opinion would have been that I was being totally irrational.  What they would not have seen was that for seven years  I had been had harassed 24/7/365 by terrorizing phone calls.  Behavioral conditioning is how The Crazies try to drive a person to a "permanent state of insanity".  And there are still today sick bastards who serve the fascist's by trying to trigger the conditioning I've been subjected to.  And I have zero, compassion for those people and if they dropped over dead tomorrow, I wouldn't shed a tear for those scumbags.

Perhaps even worse, the are therapists who are spreading the concept that tortured people like myself should be able to overcome the terrorism and just pretend that nothing has happened when someone attacks me.  For those people I believe they should be taken to the town center, executed and hung there for everyone to see what happens to people who spread such evil and sickness.  Maybe that's a little rash, but at times I feel that way.  I no longer have any tolerance for people who spread Nazi evil.

My anger surfaces when I think about how normal my life was in Cuba and how distorted it is at times while in amerika.  It is like day and night.  But only victims of The Crazies sickness can understand and appreciate my comments.

No comments: