Tuesday, December 11, 2012


My flight to Havana left Mexico City and had a short stop in Merida on the Yucatan peninsula.  The next stop was the Jose Marti airport in Havana.  We landed with no incidents, I departed the plane and headed to customs.

I will skip the details of the events as they occurred, but I will point out that I became a guest of the Cuban government and fortunately did not have to spend any money.  All of my accommodations, meals and any other expenses were provided for me which was a good thing since I later learned the amerikan fascist state had made it illegal to spend US dollars in Cuba.

Two things stood out as I observed the events that occurred while I was in Cuba.  First, the people there, on the average appear to be much happier that the average amerikan.   The people seemed to have a sense of what was important and they were not obsessed with having and possessing "things".  Second, I was amazed at how similarly the control and everyday running of the country was to that in the US.

My first week in Cuba was spent being interviewed and interrogated by different government departments and people.  I was interviewed by military/intelligent officers, representatives from the Interior Ministry(equivalent to US State Department), and psychiatrists.  It was an interesting and stressful experience out of which two conversation vividly remain with me today because they related directly to my situation in amerika.

The first occurred when I was being interview by two psychiatrists.  They were asking the usual questions psychiatrists ask when I abruptly stopped them.  (All interviews were held in English)

I asked them straights out, "Am I Crazy?"

The response was instantaneous.  "ABSOLUTELY NOT!  YOU HAVE BEEN BRUTALLY TORTURED!"

At this point, you have a clear picture of how mind control and indoctrination really works.  I had been told by everyone for 10 years that I was crazy.  And after hearing only the fascist government allowed opinion for that long, I was beginning to doubt my own sanity and I started to argue with the two Cuban psychiatrists.

"But there are things I can't even talk about without breaking down and crying (family for example)", I argued.

"Well for a person in a normal environment that would not be an acceptable response, but for a person in your situation and environment that is a perfectly NORMAL reaction," was the psychiatrist's response.

Now I KNEW that I wasn't crazy, but after ten years of hearing nothing but the opposite, I was beginning to doubt my own sanity.

What this incident demonstrated was that if you only hear one thing with no opposing view, and you hear it often enough, you will begin to believe it whether what you believe is true or not.  Now look at how most amerikans from the day they are born, only hear that amerika stands for freedom, liberty and justice.  Seldom if never a contrary word is heard by the average amerikan.  So what is an amerikan going to believe?  Whether it is true or NOT, they are going to believe amerika represents freedom, liberty and justice.  That is how mind control, indoctrination and propaganda works.  And once the person is indoctrinated, any opposition to their view will be met with a strong EMOTIONAL response by the indoctrinated person.  I don't suppose you have ever seen an emotional amerikan was the flag both literally and figuratively.

No comments: