Friday, January 11, 2013

What to do after Cuba.

While my stay in Cuba was very pleasant and peaceful, I still needed a decision as to whether I could stay in the country permanently.  Finally, the day came when I had a meeting with those in power.  Their decision was that I could not stay because my poor physical health would not allow me to work and to stay in the country I had to go to work.  The Russians had told the same thing several years earlier.

I had been beaten so badly for so long that my physical health had deteriorated to the point that any type of exertion would cause me to become physically very sick.  It really takes some very sick and I mean mentally really sick people to want to beat someone to death as the scumbag fascists had done to me.  But the fact was that I couldn't work so I wouldn't be able to survive in any country without help and most nations are not wealthy enough to provide that kind of assistance.  The Cubans didn't doubt what had been done to me and they even offered to give me an airline ticket to ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD that I wanted to go to.  Remember, I had purchased a one way ticket to Cuba.  Since I had befriended some people from Argentina, the Cuban officials suggested I might want to move there since I would know someone there.  I considered that, but I didn't know that much about Argentina and I would still be faced with having to work once I got there.  Finally, I told them that I would go back to Mexico.  I was very disappointed that I could not stay in Cuba.

If you ever read The 48 Laws Of Power, you will see that Law 1 is "NEVER OUTSHINE THE MASTER".  I had shown that some very powerful, but not too bright psychopathic fascists are stupid.  I didn't try to make them look stupid and I kept giving clues to Kopac and other people at Gamma Supplies that I knew to a large extent what was going on, but they were so arrogant that they either couldn't conceive of that possibility or they just didn't care.  It was probably both.   It really wasn't hard to show them what they are, but to them it just gave them an excuse to try to torture me to death.  While I didn't die, the brutal beatings did leave me with a lot of physical and mental problems.  As a result, I was left with the fundamental problem of how to survive and that really is what my entire adult life has been about since the fascist state took over my life - survival.

No comments: