Friday, January 25, 2013

The end of my freedom and "escape" from the fascist empire.

The fascist media is currently full of articles about women going into combat.  If amerikan  women were truly interested in equality, they would have been demanding that the number of military women coming home to the US in caskets was the same as the number of military men coming home in caskets.  Getting all of the benefits without the corresponding risk in not equality.  It is the fascist state's attempt at biological social engineering.

BACK TO MY STORY:

After my exit interview I stayed in Cuba until I could decide where I wanted to go.  No matter what I wanted to do or where I wanted to go, I was faced with the reality that years of torture had left me incapable of working which was The Crazies' goal all along.  The Crazies had given their word to me many times to on many things, but the only promise they ever intended to keep was that "I would never work again."  That promise always reminds me of the  Bible's admonition that Satan's empire would deny participation in commerce to anyone or to any group that would not bow down and worship its ways.  I could no longer support myself and all support from friends and family had been destroyed.  Survival on my own was all I had.  Is amerika a great place to live or what?

I finally decided that I may as well go back to Mexico and see if I could possibly survive there.  I wasn't thrilled about going to Mexico because the country is so corrupt and The Crazies could easily find me there, but I didn't have any good options so I told the Cubans that I would go back to Mexico.  A couple of days later, I was given my passport back, an airline ticket to Mexico and I was driven to the Jose Marti airport.  I reluctantly boarded the plane and I was soon on my way back to Mexico.  My extended period of freedom from The Crazies and the fascist empire was over.

No comments: