Friday, February 1, 2013

Why create a society based on evil?

In the News:  A recent study showed that babies, who are free of cultural influence, preferred good over bad and preferred "good people" over "evil people".  Without going into the experiments, the scientists concluded that humans are born with a sense of good and bad/right and wrong.  It makes you wonder why fascists like The Crazies are trying to do social biological engineering by creating a society where evil is preferred over good.  A former president publicly declared the infamous Orwellian double speak of "WAR IS PEACE" and of course, the famous quote "GREED IS GOOD" are examples of the evil is preferred over good empire.  The Crazies and their fascist buddies are creating a society that is contrary to human nature or at the least a society where negative human behavior is encouraged.  What I don't understand is why amerikans always ask "what is going on?" when another mass murder or some other evil event occurs.  As Pogo says, "We have met the enemy and he is us".

I also recently read that there are different ways to get a person's cooperation and that if the choice to gain one's cooperation is force, the victim will often go to great personal sacrifice to defeat the efforts of the terrorists.  Since this is well known, one can conclude that The Crazies knew the above was true and that they are either extremely stupid or evil sociopaths.  I believe The Crazies are well educated which means the logical conclusion is they are evil sociopaths who just wanted a victim to destroy since destroying other human beings is what sociopaths do.

Meanwhile, I was stuck in Mexico City. After landing at the airport, I took a taxi to the downtown area and rented a hotel room for a week.  The room was nice, but based on the rate, I knew I couldn't stay there for an extended period of time.  I spent my days, walking along the narrow streets of small shed like structures from which various vendors would hawk their specific wares.  One booth might sell leather goods such as  belts and wallets, while another would sell small electric appliances.  The area where I was living did not have any type of department stores.  Of course Mexico has a population around eight million people so I had a micro view of what the city was like.  At night I did travel to the "amerikan" section of the city which was more modern and catered to tourists looking for a night life.

At the time I was in Mexico City a major world event that involved amerika was taking place.  I found it interesting to watch the small black and white TV report the news event taking place from a Central American (hispanic) viewpoint.  I mention this because it is very interesting to compare the Mexican version of events with those reported by the amerikan fascist controlled media.



No comments: