Tuesday, February 12, 2013

SEE THE NEWEST RIGHT WING FASCIST DARLING TONIGHT.

IN THE NEWS: A LEADING FLORIDA REPUBLICAN PLEADS GUILTY TO CORRUPTION CHARGES IN ORDER TO PREVENT A TRIAL WHERE MORE CORRUPTION WOULD HAVE BEEN EXPOSED.  ONE OF THE PEOPLE HE WAS PROTECTING - MARCO RUBIO, THE NEWEST DARLING OF THE EXTREME RIGHT.  YOU CAN SEE(HE LOOKS NICE) FASCIST RUBIO(AN AVID CASTRO HATER) TONIGHT AFTER THE PRESIDENT SPEAKS.

Meanwhile, more on one of the many victims of the fascist state.  I went to a travel agency and purchased a ticket to Miami which had the best flights out of Mexico City.   Two days later I boarded a plane and was heading back to the one country I didn't want to be in, fascist amerika.

When I got off the plane at the airport, my first I thought was that the plane had turned around and landed back in Mexico City.  Of course, everyone around me and all the custom workers were of Hispanic decent and when I looked for signs for directions, they were ALL in Spanish.  Finally, after clearing customs, I walked about a half of a mile before I finally saw a sign in English that said I was in Miami.  I did feel a sense of relief that the plane hadn't gotten lost.

I didn't feel paranoid as if I was being followed yet because my entering the country so unexpectedly probably hadn't set of any alarms yet.  I made arrangements for the next leg of my journey and by late afternoon, I was at my final destination of Daytona Beach, FL.  Upon arrival there, I took a taxi to the beach side of Daytona and found an inexpensive hotel room for a couple of days.  The next day, I purchased a paper and started looking for a small apartment which I could rent.

The reason I mentioned the unusual way I had picked Daytona Beach is because about two months after I had moved there, there was an article in the newspaper which stated that a recent study had found the Daytona Beach, FL was the most inexpensive city in the US in which to live.  For somebody who had very little money and all of his belongings in two suitcases, that is a very important fact.  And this was not the first time something like this had happened in my fight against the Nazis. Every time a "guiding hand" would lead me to safety and security, The Crazies would turn up to defeat my efforts.  It seemed like they were so insanely driven to destroy me that they would show contempt for anything and everything.  I can understand how The Crazies, with all of the power of the US and the wealthy behind them, would be driven insane by their inability to silence on insignificant person.  It has to be maddening!

Regardless, I was back in the US and that was a bit maddening to me, because I didn't want to be here!

No comments: