Friday, May 3, 2013

Another potential altercation.


A couple of weeks after the attack in the bar, I was standing on my porch/deck and enjoying the afternoon sun.  My enjoyment was quickly interrupted by my rifle loving neighbor who came out of his apartment and started yelling obscenities at me.  I made a couple of comments back at him and he became even more agitated.  He suddenly started making a mad dash toward me, yelling and waving his fists all the way.  I stood there and decided I had endured enough threats and harassment.  I decide I was going to hurt him badly – enough was enough.

As he approached the stairs, I could see the rage in his face.  The porch was very small and it was only a couple of steps up.  I stood planning what I was going to do to him as he started to charge up the steps.  Before I could do anything, a total and complete calm and peace came over me.  There is no way to describe it.  I didn’t feel and anger or any fear even though this guy was charging at me.  There was just an indescribable complete peace.  Suddenly my hostile neighbor was in my face yelling at me like a drill sergeant in the face of a new recruit.  It was then that I could smell the overwhelming stench of alcohol.  I calmly turned away and walked inside and closed the door beside me.

Again some force stopped an altercation in which I would have been charged with some crime or crimes, and The Crazies would have had their proof that I was a violent, dangerous person that needed to be locked me up.  And again there was a force greater than man saying The Crazies are the violent, crazy people.

In my next post coming soon, I’ll give further insight on previously described events and what it means to all people.  By the way, my antagonistic neighbor was permanently removed from life about a week later.   I won’t describe how that happened other than to say that he was gone and I had nothing to do with it.

No comments: