Friday, September 13, 2013

Destruction followed by Profit

In The News:   The CIA is now gun running/providing arms for the "rebels" in Syria.  Now you can bet your last dollar that the CIA helped instigate the uprising/civil war in Syria which follows the standard fascist state script of destruction(fun) followed by profit.  Of course, those guns are being manufactured and sold by some gun companies for profit in addition to the CIA skimming off money.

This continual state of war in the Middle East should not surprise anyone.  As I tried to inform amerikans about 12 years ago, the fascist state had a plan, a Pentagon Paper that I believe was called "Big Bang" which called for the US to militarily take over control of the Middle East.  A TV station actually aired a Pentagon documentary on the plan.  Now if Syria falls and creates a puppet government, the US will have taken over, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and some smaller countries.  The only major state left standing will be Iran which is the continued target of war chants by the right wing elements of the fascist state.  The public campaign against Iran has subsided while Syria has taken center stage.  Not that all of this Middle East turmoil is planned.  Of course not.

Back to my story:  I continued to win things, but I was not always able to take advantage of everything I had won. For example, I won a trip for two to London.  Since The Crazies kept me isolated through threats and harassment, I didn't know of anyone that I could take with me.  Fortunately, the people running the contest made a small technical error which allowed me to take a cash settlement in lieu of the trip.  The result was that I didn't go to London, but eventually I did get fifteen hundred dollars in cash.

As a result of all of my winnings which included several cash prizes, I was able to buy a old, used(previously owned to by politically correct), car.  I had won enough money to buy a car for some time, but I kept putting the purchase off until I felt that I could pay for all of the repairs that would be a  result of the sabotage that The Crazies would do.   I point this out because it demonstrates how I had to always take into account all of the different scenarios that The Crazies might carry out against me whenever I did something.  I could never take anything for granted and I always had to prepare for the unexpected.

With the purchase of the car, I had to buy insurance.  Even though I hadn't owned a car for several years, I still had a spotless driving record and I didn't expect any problems getting insurance.  WRONG - read the last sentence of the proceeding paragraph.  I went to State Farm and submitted an application.  A few days went by and I didn't hear from them so I gave them a call.  The requested some additional information and then said they would get back to me in a day or two.  Several more days went by and I called their office again.  This time I was told they need more information about my health.  I gave them the information and went back to waiting.  After waiting a total of about two weeks, I went to an All-State office, gave them my information and the next day I had car insurance from All-State.

I had my car insurance, but I had to see what State Farm was going to tell me as to why they were still waiting on my application.  Finally, when I called them and asked them what the delay was, they asked me if I had any "mental illness" problems.  A couple of days after that call, I got a letter telling me that I had been refused insurance by State Farm.  State Farm could have just denied my insurance right away, but instead they drug it out and kept leading me on and kept demanding useless additional information.  The interesting thing here is that if I had waited any longer to get insurance from another company, I would have had to put on any subsequent application that I had been refused insurance by another company.  And, State Farm is the only company to refuse me car insurance in  over 50 years of driving.

Hitler had support from many fascist loving corporations.  Any ruler has to have corporate support because money is needed to win elections.  Look at the amerikan system.  And if you look carefully a what corporations say and do, you can identify neo-Nazi loving businesses.  State Farm is just one of them and I'm not saying that just based on the one above incident.  Based on what I have observed, I could name at least a half-a-dozen other major corporation with extreme right-wing politics.

No comments: