Monday, September 9, 2013

Living as a prisoner in the fascist state.

I was living with constant harassment and trying to live on about $700.00 A MONTH which was less than what I made in A WEEK when I left RAM.  I also had no assets as compared to the assets of two cars, a house, stocks and savings that I had when I was driven out of RAM.

 Total destruction is the SOP of the fascist state whether it is the destruction of an individual or a country.  On a large scale you can see this policy as it was carried out in Iraq.  The total destruction of the infrastructure of the country which was followed by control and continued pumping of the oil from that country.  In my case, the total destruction of my life was followed by the us of my technical documents in a court of law which helped enable Gamma Supplies win their lawsuit. The procedure is the same: destruction followed by exploitation of the destroyed victims.

All of the destruction is done in the name of some greater good such as "national security" or some other BS excuse.  The rest of the world is finally seeing through the fascist state desire to be world ruler/dictator which I believe is why the fascist state is encounter so little support in its desire to level another country(Syria),  The rest of the world is wising up.

Internally, the problem with Syria is that the fascists destroy for fun and profit.  First, from what I've seen on TV the infrastructure in Syria is in pretty bad shape.  That means there is little fun to be gained gained from bombing a country already in ruin.  What's the fun in it? And second, as far as I know, Syria doesn't have a lot of oil or any other asset that the fascist state really wants so where is the profit?  War in Syria is a hard sell - no fun or profit in it!  Setting up another puppet government, a democracy of course, seems to be the only thing to be gained.

Back to my story:

The good thing about my life in Orlando is that I began to supplement my meager income by winning things.  I won cash, trips, dinners, tickets to concerts and furniture.  It was rather hilarious when I won a complete dining room, living room and bedroom set.  Each set of furniture was very nice, of excellent quality and was worth about $3,500 for each room.  Since my apartment only had a small cooking area with a room dividing bar, it was obvious that the dining room set with a large table, 4 regular chairs, two captain chairs and a large china cabinet was not going to fit in my apartment.  Thus I ended up selling the dining room set in one day.

The bedroom set which included a large four poster king sized bed likewise was not going to fit in my small two room apartment.  That item a gave to a friend who had partnered with me in participation in the contest.

The living room set by Broyhill I kept because it would fit in my one large room.  It went will with my new TV/entertainment center which I had also won.

The critical thing about winning items was that it was something that The Crazies could not really control in a negative way.  I didn't have to be in a work environment, I didn't have to interact with other people that could harass me and I could do it pretty much anonymously. It was the ideal way for me to create income without having to interact with other people in the fascist state.

While winning items may have made me appear a bit as a loner, it did not allow The Crazies the opportunity to continue to harass and terrorize me if I tried to earn an income in a work environment.  In other words, by earning an income free from Nazi state control, The Crazies could not terrorize me and say I was insane.  Or the way I like to put it, the truly insane(The Crazies) could not say a sane victim was crazy.


No comments: