Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Big Brother is Watching and it is not your friend.

While I faced some harassment at my new apartment, one of the most annoying things was the incessant, annoying phone calls.  Even though I had an answering machine and caller ID, I kept getting numerous calls where the calling party would let the answering machine run for a while in silence and then hang up.  And coincidentally, the calling party always called from "Out Of Area" on my caller ID.  This was the early days of caller ID.

Finally, I got the phone company to put a tap on my phone.  They said it would be for 15 days and that it would start beginning about an hour after the call was completed.  For the next 15 days, my phone was almost completely silent.  Remember, I lived in isolation which meant very few people would be calling me and I believe I received one call during that period from "Out of Area".  On the 15th day, the phone company called me to tell me that they found nothing unusual and they would be terminating the phone tap.  Within 2 hours of the phone company calling me, the "Out of Area" phone calls commenced again with the same regularity that had occurred before the phone tap.

The sudden cessation and then the sudden restart of the harassing calls was just The Crazies way of saying that they watched and listened to everything I said and did. This didn't surprise me and I was expecting the result I obtained, but it did demonstrate how completely The Crazies controlled everything in my life.

I tried in vain to warn people what was happening and how the fascist state wanted to totally control and imprison all amerikans, but to indoctrinated people, I was the enemy.  Now I read and see documentaries about how people are detained at airports, arrested and/or interrogated by police at their homes or schools because of some email they sent, some item they posted on Facebook or something they tweeted.  A seventh grader was called out of class and interrogated by the FBI and NSA because of an innocuous statement he made on Facebook.  In some ways I'm so glad to see it because it drives me up the wall every time I hear someone say, "I don't care what they do, I don't have anything to hide."  I just want to grab people like that and shake some sense into them.  THE FASCIST RULERS DON'T CARE!  If you are not wealthy, you are insignificant and The Crazies can destroy you and your life just for the fun of wielding power.  THEY DON'T CARE if you have something to hide or if something you did was "wrong".

There are software and programs out there now that can scan randomly emails, tweets and social network postings almost instantaneously.  That is what Edward Snowden was trying to tell people.  Big Brother is watching.

No comments: