Friday, August 9, 2013

We will destroy anyone to hide the truth!

After I returned to Orlando, my new friend in south Florida suddenly was contacted by another company in her area that said they were interested in hiring her.  She was already in a good paying position, but the position the new company was offering paid considerably more so she decided to go interview for the job.  Every thing went well in her interview and the company expressed interest in hiring her.  As best as I can remember, the new company invited her back for a second interview to discuss the specifics of the position.  The second interview was held on a Friday and the hiring company said they wanted to hire her and made a specific offer.  They said they would give her the offer in writing the following Monday, but encouraged her to hand in a letter of resignation immediately so that she could start her new position with them as soon as possible.  My friend left the meeting believing she had a better job and would be leaving her present company soon.  What she didn't do was hand in a letter of resignation as she had been told to do.

The following Monday or Tuesday, my friend got a phone call from the hiring company saying that on further consideration, the had decided not to give her the job!  She told me that the reason the company gave for not hiring her involved something that they had discussed during her interview and the company had said that everything was fine.  In other words, the company had pulled the rug out from under her.

Now consider:  the company had contacted her unsolicited; she had two interviews with all the people who were making the hiring decision, they gave her a verbal offer to be followed with a written offer, and they encouraged her to resign from her present job immediately.  If that wasn't a Crazies' set up, then the Pope isn't Catholic!

If she had followed the above advice, the woman at best would have been in a very tenuous, difficult position and at worst, unemployed.  The fascist state does understand that working class people are slaves and destroying the lives of working class people is just another useful tool in furthering the cause of fascism. And in this case, the message was clear - don't help a fascist state victim.

After that incident and others at her work place, things became very strained between us and eventually we lost contact with each other.

So that is why I never saw my parents again.  The Crazies would destroy anyone who tried to help me and I had already seen the extreme strain and pain The Crazies had caused my parents when I last saw them.  In addition to The Crazies becoming involved everywhere I went, there is an extremely evil force that gives power to The Crazies.  I don't care what your religious beliefs are, life is a battle between good and evil and The Crazies and people like them represent the dark side of life - and no one needs that in their life.  But I can't live in a total vacuum, so I have to have some people around me.  I stayed away from my family to protect them from the God Damn evil that this fascist state and The Crazies represent.  That was the best I could do.




No comments: