Monday, August 5, 2013

"The Creation of Conditions" ...... the basis of Fascist evil.

One on the interesting things that I learned about my fascist loving Hispanic immigrant was that he was also a stalker.  Sometimes when he was yelling at me, belittling me, he would tell me things about myself such as where I went and what I did.  He would make comments about my sissy bag (my gym bag) and where I went with it and what I did.  When I asked him how he knew that I went to the local 'Y' to workout at the gym when I was carrying my gym bag, he did not respond.  There were other incidences like that and every time I asked him how he knew what I did or was doing, he would not answer me.  Obviously, he or someone else was stalking me.  I knew The Crazies were stalking me, but I is discomforting to learn some insignificant neighbor is stalking you.  But in fascist america, it is patridiotic(sic) to harassing a victim.  And of course in today's fascist police state of spying on everyone, the above seems rather trite and routine.

I have been asked many times why I never went back to see my parents.  The last time I ever saw them was in the spring of 1983.  When I left then, my relationship with them was very strained.  But an incident which occurred when I was living in Orlando demonstrates how the fascist state Crazies operate and why I never went back.

While I was living in my new apartment complex, some evenings I would walk about a mile and a half to central Orlando and go to a large country lounge.  There I would listen to the music and dance and then walk home.  As a side note, one night on the way home I had to walk through a "bad" area of town and was attacked by three youths who wanted my money.  I successfully fought off the three large youths AND I DIDN'T HAVE TO SHOOT ANYONE IN THE PROCESS.  Moral of the story - if you're young and know what you are doing, you don't need a gun and you don't need to kill anyone.

Anyway, one evening while at the Sullivan's Trailway Lounge, I met a business woman who was in town on business with some of her friends.  I spent the evening with the group and then went home.  Subsequently when she had to come to Orlando on business, she would call me (I had a phone!) and I would meet her for dining and dancing.  Finally, she invited me down to south Florida for a week.  While I was there, I attended a professional meeting and a couple of business meetings with her.

 Since  she was the chief financial officer for a company in south Florida, I got to attend a professional meeting for business financial accountants managers and thus I was able to mix and talk with professional accountants at the social hour.  During that time I was able to talk to an account who did the finances for several health care companies.  I took the opportunity to ask this man, "Who has the best health insurance in terms of coverage and cost."  The guy said that was an easy question.  He responded,  "The health plan that Congress has is by far the best" and of course, we pay for it.  Now this is the same Congress that doesn't want amerikan workers to have health care.  Can anyone say FASCISM!!!

The important thing is that this woman gave me the opportunity to interact and be with other professional people.  Since I was suppose to be the typical crazy loner who lived in isolation, this was not acceptable to The Crazies and they would put a stop to it.  In the next post I will tell you what they did to stop the relationship and that will explain why I never saw her or my parents again.

NOTE:  I saw a documentary the other night on the five mafia mobs in New York City.  They described the head of one of the families as having "an IQ of a moth but brutal".  Immediately I thought "That's The Crazies".  They succeed because they are barbaric and brutal, but they like to  think it is because they are smart.  Their whole plan to get my testimony was done by brute force and extortion and a person with the IQ of a moth could have seen through their schemes.  If you understand that you comprehend why the world is so screwed up,

PS - Bet you didn't see on amerikan TV or internet where Russia and China are holding joint military maneuvers.  DID YOU?  And since the military operations include naval maneuvers,  I don't think they are doing it because they are concerned about Al Qaeda.

No comments: