Monday, July 29, 2013

Another start in a new apartment complex.

I had narrowed my search for a new apartment complex when I happened upon a "For Rent" sign in front of a small apartment complex behind a large shopping mall.  I called the number on the sign and arranged to see the apartment.  It turned out that the place was a small one bedroom apartment with a living room and a small kitchen.  The complex consisted of two parallel buildings each with two stories which housed about a total of twenty apartments.  The complex was on a small back road behind the mall and had no other adjacent buildings.  It was also more centrally located that the apartment from hell and it was two blocks from a grocery store and one block from a mall.  For a person with no car, it was ideal and it was affordable.  What I found interesting about the apartment complex is that I found it purely by chance.

I stayed at the apartment complex from hell for two more weeks until my lease expired and then I moved to my new abode.  My new neighbors were nice and generally quiet.  One guy across the way occasionally would blast some rock music from his upstairs window, but other than that it was quiet.  The woman on my left was elderly an kept to herself since she was hiding from debt collectors and the neighbor on my right I seldom saw.

At first, my stay at my new apartment was rather peaceful, but as usual, the Nazi lovers didn't take long to find me.  Soon, two of my new biggest antagonists were hispanic immigrants that spoke broken english.  One lived in the house behind the apartment complex and loved to brag how he had friends in the CIA.  The other Nazi lover moved into the upstairs apartment above an adjacent apartment.  The latter man made constant threats against me almost from the day he moved in.  I would publish his name, but I never cared enough to bother to find out who he was.

The man who lived upstairs would call me names every chance he could and he would make all sorts of derogatory comments any time he saw.  One of the more interesting things he would do was he would park his car in the parking space that was directly in front of my bedroom window.  My bedroom faced the parking lot and it had one tall window which was so low that you could almost drive a car directly into my bedroom from the parking lot.  Every time he parked, he would pull all the way into the parking space in front of my widow to the point that I could have opened my window and touched his car.  He did this in spite of the fact that there were other parking spaces much closer to the stairs he had to us to reach his apartment.

What is ironic is that one day he started yelling at me claiming I had scratched his car.  I just ignored him as always, but had to laugh a couple of days latter when I saw his car parked across the lot closer to the stairs he used.  Apparently he had been in an accident and the whole front end of his car was badly damaged.  He now had more that a little scratch on his car to worry about!  After that, he no longer parked in front of my window.

The fascist state loves immigrants because many of them are poor and they will do whatever people like The Crazies want done.  Remember, the best way for the people to succeed in a fascist state is to act like or be a fascist.  Read the history of John Walker if you want to see how being a right wing extremest benefits those serving the fascist state.  The fastest route to success in amerika is to say Sieg Heil.

Note added:  The Nazi salute  was a gesture of greeting in Nazi Germany. Usually, the person offering the salute would say "Heil Hitler!" (Hail Hitler!), "Heil, mein Führer!" (Hail, my leader!), or "Sieg Heil!" (Hail victory!). It was adopted in the 1930s by the Nazi Party to signal obedience......

"The essence of evil is the destruction of human beings.  This includes not only the killing, but the creation of conditions  that materially, emotionally and psychologically diminish people's dignity, happiness and capacity to fulfill basic material needs."   From The Roots of Evil.


No comments: