Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fascist terrorism more important than drug dealers

during my first year in my new apartment complex in Orlando, a lot of events happened which demonstrate what is really important to amerikans.  The first thing I will address is drug use.

I still didn't have a car which meant I had to walk to get most places or ride the bus.  I use to grocery shop at a nearby Winn Dixie.  To get there, I had to cut through an adjoining apartment complex, walk by a local high school, and then turn down a street for about another block.  It was probably less that a half mile one way.

One afternoon while walking past the high school I looked down at the ground, and there lying on the grass was a small clear plastic baggie with a small, round white hard crystalline object in it.  I picked it up, and quickly went back to my apartment to examine the object.  While I had never used drugs, from what I had heard from people who I knew used drugs, from what I had seen in TV documentaries on drugs and from what I had read about the drug wars, I recognized that the baggie I had found contained crack cocaine!  My first thought was to call the police, show them the evidence and show them where I had found it and let them know that drugs were probably being sold/used at the local high school.

Then I began to think about The Crazies.  If I did what any responsible citizen would have done and reported it to the police, The Crazies would have gotten involved,would tell the local police how crazy I was and then have them charge me with drug possession.  The Crazies would not have cared if the local high school students were using hard drugs.  Since the students attended a public high school, they were most likely the sons and daughters of working and lower class parents.  The Crazies wouldn't have given a damn about them, but they would have loved to find any phony excuse to lock me up again and for an extended period.  In other words, to The Crazies, silencing a person who speaks the truth about the fascist system was far more important than stopping drug use at a high school.  That is the way it is.  Being poor and politically incorrect is the most serious of crimes in america.

So what did I do with the drug evidence?  I flushed the crack cocaine down the toilet and forgot about the whole incident.

And if you think The Crazies wouldn't do what I just said, I can tell you that they did alter police reports about an accident where I was hit from behind while I was driving in Daytona. They altered police reports, created  confusion about what had happened and generated a lot of stress for me.  I didn't relate that incident because I had been driving a borrowed car and how I got to use the car is a long story.  Fortunately the owner of the car had good insurance and after the accident initially caused me a lot of problems and a failed lawsuit against me, the problem eventually disappeared.

Silencing the truth is more important to the Crazies than anything else. More evidence of that in my next post.




No comments: