Friday, June 28, 2013

Answers from heaven? and the NeoNazis response to them.

"There are two ways to be fooled.  One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true."   I believe this quote relates to a lot of amerikans who worship the fascist state.

The quote from Second Timothy, chapter 3 came about as a result of a conversation with a person a while back.  The person was talking about how someone close to them had committed a heinous act and crime against them.  The result was that the person was 1) angry about what had been done and 2)they no longer wanted to have anything to do with the perpetrator of the crime.  As I listened, I couldn't help but think about how I had responded to the heinous crimes committed against me at Gamma Supplies.  My initial reaction was extreme anger and then I just didn't want anything to do with the people behind the trial rigging scheme in which they had involved me.  I wanted The Crazies out of my life for good.  Unfortunately for me, that was not possible because I was a slave and a prisoner (and still am since I still face constant harassment) and The Crazies would follow me everywhere and anywhere I went.  Well almost anywhere.  Remember, I was safe from the fascist state when I was in Cuba.  No wonder the NeoNazis hate Cuba.

After listening to the conversation about betrayal, I wondered if my and the other person's reaction was "normal" to what had been done and if there was any basis for my reaction to The Crazies.  My answer came the next day, when out of the blue I stumbled on Second Timothy - and no I was leafing through or reading the Bible.  The passage just fell in my lap(figuratively) like so many other answers had during my war with the NeoNazis.  Way back in my blog, you can read how I came upon the word "oligarchy" when I was searching for a more politically acceptable word for the term fascist.  The answers appear in ways that cannot be explained by normal, rational reasoning.  Statistically, the events that produce the answers have zero probability of happening.  I don't know how else to explain it.  And that is the manner in which I stumbled on to Second Timothy 3 and which explain my normal reaction to the insanity of The Crazies.

In my next blog, I will continue my story about my time in Orlando.  This period really will show how some business people put money and serving the state above ALL else.  Being politically incorrect is the only crime to true fascist state worshipers.


No comments: