Sunday, June 9, 2013

Civilized vs Barbaric Societies

I recently was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to travel outside of the US.  The NeoNazi harassed and terrorized excessively me a couple of weeks before I left.  This included creating a bogus charge on my bank debit card a couple of days before I left the country.  This fraudulent charge caused me to freeze all transactions on that account which meant I would not have access to money in that account while out of the country.  And of course, the two major sources of money while traveling are credit cards and debit card cash withdrawals.  As usual, I can't prove The Crazies did it, but since the charge was made in Norfolk, VA it would seem highly probable.

At first I thought that The Crazies just couldn't stand the thought of my being free from them for even a day.  But as I traveled a second reason became clear.  Although I am well aware of it, when you travel in civilized foreign countries you can see first hand that there are alternative and better ways to structure and run a society.  For example, I learned that in France, the laws there would have made it extremely difficult for The Crazies to carry out the demented plan that was used to exploit and then destroy me.  Had I been working in a civilized society like France, I would have been allowed by law to walk off a job and been able to collect a large percentage of my pay for up to two years.  That would have meant that the first time Jack Kopac set me up in one of his psychological double binds and then dumped on my desk a lawsuit against the company Gamma Supplies, I could have left the job.  I would have had still an income, my health and a sound mind with which to evaluate my situation.  And The Crazies would have had nothing from me.  Because they are demented, The Crazies probably still would have tried to terrorize me, but they would have not had much success because I would not have been conditioned to their terrorizing techniques at that point.  And, I would have had full medical coverage since medical insurance in civilized countries would not depend on my being employed. If you remember, I had large medical bilsl right after I left Gamma Supplies which I had to pay out of my own pocket.   That is the difference between working in a civilized society where even workers have some freedom and working in a barbaric society where workers are regarded as slaves.  In the US, freedom and liberty to the ruling fascists means that they are "free from restrictions to exploit and enslave those less fortunate".

I have always maintained that one on the major reasons that I was picked as a victim was because first, I had the skills and education that The Crazies needed and equally important, I was poor and could not escape from trap The Crazies had planned.  As Mr. Stevenson once said, "a hungry (poor) person is not a free person."

Lack of freedom is the basis of the fascist society.  Keep workers at the lowest level of Maslow's hierarchy of needs.  That is keep the masses struggling for the basics of food, clothing and shelter and never let them proceed to the next level which is security in knowing that what you have will not be taken from you as was done to me.  That is never let the worker feel secure that he or she can continue to provide the basics.  Never let them have security.  Why do think the NeoNazis continue to attack Social SECURITY for retired workers.  Secure people are more difficult to control and manipulate - they have freedom.  Unfortunately, most older people have what psychologists call "crystallized intelligent" which means their thoughts and beliefs are limited to the thoughts and beliefs in which they have been indoctrinated.  As a result, although some elderly people are economically secure, they still cling to the NeoNazi indoctrinated beliefs.

More in my next post about the powerful myths perpetuated by the fascist society.




No comments: