Sunday, June 23, 2013

WHICH SIDE OF THE FENCE ARE YOU ON?!

Second Timothy 3 -  For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, blasphemers ....... Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, lacking self control, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors heady, highminded .....Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof;  FROM SUCH TURN AWAY.  Another translation states it as "AVOID SUCH MEN AS THESE".

In my next blog, I tell you how God presented this above chapter and verses to me recently and why it appeared to me.

I have frequently pointed out in my blogs about the arrogance of the NeoNazis and the Crazies(lovers of their own selves and having no natural affection), the number of times they betrayed me after agreeing to something, and the way they despise what I represent and the problems they always had trying to paint me as a deserving recipient of torture.  And interestingly, I have always considered The Crazies as traitors to the amerikan people and the constitution of this country.  And I don't use the word traitors in the way the NeoNazis frequently use it to demonize anyone they oppose. To the NeoNazis, traitor is a generic, all encompassing term they throw around like mud with the hope that it will stick to someone.

I'm also reading the book "Proof of Heaven".  In that tome, the author describes God in one word - "LOVE".  I mention that because from day one when I joined Gamma Supplies, the whole plan to use me and destroy me was based on HATE and everything The Crazies did from day one was to attack and destroy all love in my life.  Family, marriage, friends and even my love of my career were targets.  So it is really not hard to see which side of the fence the NeoNazis and crazies are on.

FROM SUCH TURN AWAY - which brings me back to how and why I stumbled on the Bible verses from Second Timothy.  I'll explain that in my next blog.

No comments: