Friday, December 13, 2013

AFFLUENZA - the freedom and immunity from all responsibility.

HERE IN THE REAL WORLD

The word of the day is AFFLUENZA which is immunity from all responsibility because you were brought up rich.

"A Texas teen hit and killed four people on June 15 while driving drunk, but after the teen's defense argued that his rich upbringing led him to believe he could get away with anything, the judge opted for a punishment of probation and therapy."   Now you know why the elite Nazis knew they could totally destroy my life for fun and profit without any repercussions. That is the amerikan system!

 In case you haven't read about it, a young man stole alcohol from a WalMart, got drunk, and then killed 4 or people by crashing his speeding vehicle.   The judge gave the perpetrator probation with no jail time by reasoning that the young man had been so spoiled by his rich parents that he couldn't be held responsible for his actions.   The mother of the young man always told him that, "If it feels good, just do it!"   Of course, the court ruling will reaffirm to the young man that he can get away with anything. The teen will undergo treatment at a rehab center that charges $450,000 a year.  I wonder if Universal Health Care will cover that?

I don't have to look for these things - they are out there on the internet everyday.   My last post I reported that "white males are not a protected class" and then pointed out that wealth was a trump card to protect those with money regardless of their gender, race or religion.  The teen in the above story is a white male from a wealthy family.

ALSO IN THE NEWS:  An American who vanished nearly seven years ago in Iran was working for the CIA.  "....  produced one of the most serious scandals in the recent history of the CIA — but all in secret, an Associated Press investigation found.  The CIA paid Robert Levinson's family $2.5 million to head off a revealing lawsuit.  THE CRAZIES GONE CRAZY.

Is amerika a great country or what?!

Back to my story:  The unanticipated death of four of my major antagonists at the race track is part of a series of people who perished believing that harassing and terrorizing me for the fascist state(their god) was important.  I didn't mention most of them because at the time those zealots for fascism were just another in an never ending series of people who felt obligated to deny me my life.  I did mention the former congressman from Missouri who while pretending to be helping me, was actually doing all he could to get rid of me.   When writing about those events, I mentioned that he is no longer terrorizing the amerikan people as a congressman and in fact died at a relatively young age.  I did mention events regarding my antagonist and terrorist neighbor in Daytona Beach, but  I failed to mention that the last time I saw him, he was being carted off in an ambulance.   Then there was the young, wealthy newspaper owner/editor who died unexpectedly after he basically told me to get lost after I approached him about publishing some things.  I could go on, but there does seem to be a connection between people who believe that I don't have a right to (a decent) life and the early termination to theirs.  Maybe its just a coincidence or maybe it's my imagination, but ever time some misguided individual decides to harass me, I can't help thinking of the saying "FOOLS RUSH IN WHERE ANGELS FEAR TO TREAD".

And as I have repeatedly said, I don't have to make these things up.  Just look at the new articles above; it is there every day for the amerikan people to see reality.  And if anyone asks "what's wrong with amerika?", they have to have their head you know where not to know the answer.

And what does the Bible say?  Everyone knows "The love of money is the root of all evil".  And money equals power whether it is individual wealth or organizational money(gov., business).  The Bible also says that "money is important" and "money is for protection".   I was chosen by The Crazies because I was poor and could not protect myself.



No comments: