Monday, December 2, 2013

Fate for those who terrorize for the fascist state.

When the winter racing season began at Tampa Bay Downs, I began sitting outside in the grandstand area.  Many of the people I knew from the Sports Club sat in the box seats which they had purchased.  Whenever I went down to the box seats to talk to some of the people that I knew there, I would get heavy opposition from lovers of the fascist state.

First there was Snowbird who came to Tampa from the Northeast to spend the winter and race some of his horse.  He and his wife owned a small stable of horses and they would ship some of them south from their home track to race during the winter.  They had been making their journey south regularly for several years.  Whenever I went down to the box seating area to talk to some of my friends, Snowbird would jump up, act crazy and say, here comes the Unabomber!  He would then make statements like I was crazy and a terrorist.  And if I tried to talk to anyone about nutritional products, he would start making threats about stopping my business.

His antics went on the entire racing season and then he left to return back north.  The next year, Snowbird was conspicuously missing and the word from people in the box seats was that he was deathly ill.  I sure didn't miss his presence.

The year after that Snowbird did return, but he had moved to box seating far removed from the box seats where I visited.  Also, he didn't look good and when he would walk past me, he kept his head down and didn't say a word.  His behavior towards me had changed dramatically.  Maybe worshiping the fascist state doesn't seem so valuable and important when you are facing death.  Just my opinion.

After that racing season, I never saw Snowbird again and I noticed his racing stable had disappeared from the scene at tracks where he normally raced horse.  He may still be alive, I can't say but I do know he is no longer around to bother me for the Crazies and the Nazis.

Nazi terrorist number two is a man I will call Macho Man.  Macho Man had been a local business man and sat down in the box seating.  I'm not sure how I originally knew him, but he loved putting me down and making veiled references to my political prisoner situation.  He always treated me as a vastly inferior person to him and would make derogatory comments about me to others whenever he had a chance.

I called the man Macho Man because he was always bragging about some physical feat he had recently done and he would always tell me about he had competed against people twenty to thirty years younger than him.  He would constantly bragged about how he could hold his own against those younger people.  There was more than once that I wanted to deck him, but my situation prevented me from doing that.  I cautioned him that he wasn't that young and he should practice moderation - but what did I know.  Macho Man also show up at the track with a significantly younger woman by his side. 

You can imagine my surprise one summer day when I was leafing through the newspaper and for some reason I stopped and looked at the Obituaries.  I NEVER LOOK AT THE OBITUARY PAGE!
But for some reason, that particular day I did.  There in the middle of the obituary page was an announcement of the death of Macho Man.  According to the article, one day he just dropped over dead.

Two Nazi state worshipers and terrorists dead.  Two more to go; lawyer Barry and BS Phil.  I'll tell you more about them in my next post.

Just an added note.  The Crazies and the fascist elite don't care if Nazi worshipers die.  They EXPECT lesser people to die for them(the fascist state).  You hear it all the time in reference to the military, but you usually don't think about the fact that The Crazies and the fascist elitists believe that only reason for "lesser people" is to die for them.  I could give you some proof of that, but I don't feel obligated to do that.  But it is true.

No comments: