Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Success not allowed for "politically incorrect" prisoners.

One of the things I did was I bought and moved into a house in a nice suburb with a partner and co-owner.   I also started an online business selling nutritional products.  In a very short period of time, the business was generating a nice monthly income.  Unfortunately, I didn't get the money because the business was established under my partner's parent corporation which meant all the income went to the corporation.  I had to do things that way because of the ever present Nazi lovers and The Crazies.  The Crazies failed to get rid of me, but they continued to make sure I did not succeed in any endeavor.  Keeping me poor and dependent was critical to plans to keep me a prisoner.

The Nazi terrorism and constant threats greatly limited my ability to be successful in the business.  First, I (our company) was an independent contractor in a network marketing company.   This meant that to sell, you need to do a lot of one on one and small group interactions and presentations.  I couldn't do that because of the constant presence/threat of the Nazi lovers which meant I had to totally rely on web site sales.  Second, I had the opportunity to do a local radio talk show about nutrition and illnesses in which I could promote the company products.  I would have been a star in the company, but I couldn't do the radio show because  I had to keep a low profile.   Can you imagine the type of phone calls I would have gotten once the Nazi lovers learned I was on the radio.  Had I been able to do those two above activities, I would have done extremely well and probably would have developed a nice residual income which could have been maintained with very little effort.  And the company for which my partner and I had picked to be a distributor has grown exponentially since its conception in 1997. 

In fact, initially I naively started to talk to people at the race track about their physical problems and how I had products that might be able to help them.  Immediately I began to experience opposition and threats from certain people at the track.  I can't get into my entire situation as to how they were able to threaten me, but the threats and opposition was there and resulted in ending my efforts to sell product on a person to person level.  Only through an anonymous website could I sell product and generate money.  And that is very limiting in network marketing.

I will in the next post tell you the fate of the Nazi lovers that continued to deny me the right to life.


No comments: