Friday, November 8, 2013

THINGS SELDOM ARE WHAT THEY SEEM.

I forgot to say why I could never be absolutely certain that I was going to win the furniture that was being given away.  I did talk to God about needing help, followed by a vision of my winning the furniture and then did subsequently win the items exactly as I had seen it in the vision.  What is interesting is that I had the vision about two to four weeks before the actual event and in that interim time if I ever thought about winning the furniture I would be "attacked" by pain.  Sometimes my whole body would be racked with pain, but most of the time, I would get a sharp, stabbing pain in the back of my head.  It was if some force didn't want me to believe the truth..  And the vision was the truth because it happened.

The attack by the pain was similar to the extreme rage someone or something had when I was suppose to die and didn't some years earlier.  At that time I could feel their unbelievable rage because I was still alive  In both of the above situations, there was some invisible force that was opposing me and God's will.  Dumb psychiatrists would say I was "crazy" and many religious people would want to believe that I was possessed by some demonic force.  But the fact is that there is a good and evil on this earth and you knowingly or unknowingly follow one or the other.  I was told many times by ministers and priests that my life was and is a classic battle of good versus evil.

In the case of the vision, God created a witness who, although could not confirm the vision, did KNOW that I would win the contest and hence the furniture.  And in the case of the sharp pain in the back of the head, there were other people who experienced the same thing.  It is a kind of mind control.  A sharp pain in the back of the head was to influence what you were thinking or believed.  People generally avoid pain, so if received a sharp pain every time you thought about something, you would stop thinking about it or stop believing it.  And while I knew I was going to win the furniture, I always had this fleeting doubt because of the painful opposition.  Crazy, huh?  Not if you believe Christ's words that SATAN is the god of this world.

The interesting thing is that there are other people who experienced the same sharp pain to the head and approached me about it.  I never said anything to them to lead them on.  They asked me about the pain they would experience in the back of their head when they had certain thoughts about what to believe or not to believe.  There was even an instance when a twelve year old boy said something that was politically incorrect and he immediately shouted "ouch" and grabbed the back of his head - seriously.

So why me?  I don't know but I do know that whoever originally set me up as a witness and viciously attacked me is so evil that the matter of which is good and which is evil is a no-brainer.

In my next post I'll discuss the two types of people who I met in Tampa and the interesting fates of the fascist state worshipers.

Points to Ponder:
I have often wondered why there is such an obsession in this society with zombies and the walking dead.  Maybe its an allegory.  So many amerikans seem dead inside to the point that the only thing that gives them life is attacking and destroying people who are alive.  Just a thought.

No comments: