Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Bullying in the workplace in the news.

In The News:  The media is all abuzz about a NFL football player who quit his job because he was being harassed and bullied in the workplace.   What an amerikan concept!  The Crazies and Jack Kopac believe they are geniuses for doing that to me.  In regards to the latter, most people would claim that a manager who hires two thugs to beat up an employee is practice bullying!  Of course, The Crazies added a twist of having many people harass and bully me.  That allowed them to claim I was paranoid.  But finally someone has made harassing and bullying in the workplace a household topic.

It has always been politically incorrect if the harassment is sexual harassment and bullying.  You have to protect women in the workplace.  Still even sexual harassment is still condoned in certain work environments and no doubt some women exploit this.

I once stopped in the ACLU office in St. Louis to discuss my situation about not being allowed to work.  The lawyer there told me that he occasionally saw cases like mine; I told you I'm not unique.  Harassment and bullying are as amerikan as apple pie.  What he did say was that if I were a minority like a women, black or gay, they might be able to help me because there would be some group to support my effort.  But as a poor, white male, I was insignificant in the fascist state scheme of things.  Therefore, nothing could be done.  It really makes you want to admire a system that says you are insignificant because you are a Caucasian male born into a poor family.  I already knew that because I knew being a poor, white male was one of the main reasons The Crazies picked me.  I always knew that, but being told by a knowledgeable person that I was insignificant in the fascist state scheme of things was confirmation.

Also, cyber-bullying to drive people to suicide has become more prevalent in the fascist state.  Harassing me and bullying me in order to drive me to suicide was another stroke of genius of The Crazies.  Now The Crazies spend millions of dollars to develop their sophisticated mental torture techniques. But kids are smart enough to know how to do it without any special training or huge budget support.  The ease with which kids do it seems to put the neo-Nazis in the proper perspective.
There is not much there to cause respect.  Might is Right seems to sum it up.

In my next post, I'll get back to my life in Tampa.  I will contrast the people who treated me with respect and the neoNazi lovers who constantly attacked me.  When you learn the fate of the latter group, you will know why I just laugh at the present day neoNazi bullies and why I consider them so stupid.   To The Crazies, a working class person is just a slave to be exploited and used and The Crazies never tell the whole story to the people they use,  But I will.

No comments: