Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Despite Nazi efforts to bury me alive, I survived.

If you want to know what other people believe is the cause of the decline of the amerikan empire, you should watch the documentary available on DVD titled "KOCH BROTHERS EXPOSED".  It will show you how the amerikan system really works.

As I stated earlier, when I moved to Tampa, there were two very distinct groups of people in regards as to how they viewed me and treated me.  Today I will talk about the group that treated as just another person.  I was a friend who interacted with me in a normal day to day basis.  The other group, the neo-Nazi lovers, will be described in the next couple of posts and I will leave the latter post up until after the holiday so that current neo-Nazi lovers can get a glimpse of their future or lack thereof.

I would go into the Sports Club at Tampa Bay Downs and join a group of three to five people at one of the tables.  There we would spend the afternoon discussing various topics and watch the horse races that were simulcast from different tracks around the country.  Most of the people at the table were probably fifteen to twenty or more years older than me.   One was a successful business man from a northern city, one had been a lawyer for the government, one had been an executive with a large corporation and another had been a college professor.  I fit in comfortably with the group and I experienced NO Nazi type harassment or threats.  One day I did a favor for George Steinbrenner who had once been an owner of the track, and after that, I  would have occasional conversations with that local legend.  I was never a pariah there as The Crazies so desperately wanted.

One of the men I became friends with was Ray, a former corporate executive.  In addition to a successful career, Ray had played football at a then Big 10 college and was a starting fullback until a knee injury ended that endeavor.  He was also a Bridge Grand Master and had played in competitive Bridge tournaments around the country.  He had recently retired, moved to Tampa and was looking for something where he could devote his energies.

Ray decided that he wanted to own and race thoroughbred horses.  His first venture into that area of horse ownership was to join a partnership with BS Phil whom I will discuss in more detail in the Neo-Nazi group section.  From my knowledge of BS Phil, I knew Ray wouldn't stay in his relationship long with Phil and after one racing season, Ray decided to go on his own and purchase and own horses outright.  That is where I entered the picture. 

Ray knew I had a good eye for horse confirmation and what characteristics to look for in a race horse.  I would accompany him on trips to Ocala and out-of-state breeding farms in search of horses for purchase.  The horses he purchased were kept at farms in Ocala and we would make trips there to watch the work-outs and care of the horses.   An added benefit of the trips was that Ray would always take his classic Cadillac Allante convertible on the trips.

Among the other friends I made, was an elderly man who was learning how to use the computer.  Usually, he would mess it up and then call me to come over to his place to fix all the problems he had created.   The former government attorney tried to get me to go fishing and I did make several trips on "party" boats to go grouper fishing.  I even won the cash pool for catching the largest grouper on the boat on one day trip. 

I had a decent life, but I still didn't have any money.  After all, at that point in time I had been existing over 15 years with no real income.  So although I was doing well, I had a lot of catching up to do just to get my head above water.

I continued to win lots of things and I finally won a new vehicle - a truck, and then about three months later I won a $28,000 Toyota Van which I sold for the cash to pay the taxes on the vehicles and other items I had won.  Fortunately for tax purposes, I won the two "cars" in separate years by about fifteen days. Things were going great, but times change and The Crazies and the Neo-Nazis were getting restless and growing opposition to my successes and improved life began to appear.











No comments: