Friday, September 26, 2014

SOCIAL ENGINEERING - efforts to influence popular attitudes and social behaviors on a large scale.



Latest News first:  Enjoying the lower gas prices?  It won't last long.  The fascist state is now bombing oil production facilities in IRAQ.  I can remember when the fascist state considered that tactic as barbaric and evil(it's all relative).  My how baseless beliefs can change.  Thank ISIS for the lower gas prices - they introduced the concept of competition in oil prices - WHAT A CONCEPT!
COMPETITION for pricing oil - sounds Communist doesn't it?!


Back to Domestic Violence:
Let me show you how the fascist state uses "Domestic Violence" to destroy working class males.  I always remember the day at Gamma Supplies when Jack Kopac walked into the lab where I was working alone.  He went out of his way to come over to me and then out of nowhere he starts talking about my marriage and my wife in a sarcastic, negative context.  When he was done, he turned and walked off to his office.


I stood there a bit bewilder and wondering why he would bring up the topics of my marriage and my wife.   I did know that one of the psychopathic characteristics of Kopac is that he loves to mock and laugh at his victims he wants to destroy.  I remembered the attempt by him and his sick partners to set me up with prostitutes which I had viewed as an attempt to put me in a position for psychological blackmail in the manner that was shown in the movie "The Firm".  But I did not realize at that time the full extent to which the fascists use domestic violence to destroy their male victims.


As I detailed in a much earlier post, I became aware of  the full extent of The Crazies use of my wife to control, manipulate and terrorized me while I was at RAM.  At one point I even told her that she was so afraid and terrorized by The Crazies, that if they gave her a gun and told her to shoot me, she would do it.  And if she had killed me, The Crazies would have seen to it that she would not be convicted of anything because they would create the popular, politically correct scenario that she was just protecting herself from a crazy, violent man.  In fact,  since my ex-wife was very attractive and intelligent, they probably would have made her a poster child for "domestic violence" against women.
I can still hear her saying to me, "Look what they made me do to you."  It takes really sick people to do what they did and now they want use "domestic violence" against women to create the "perfect fascist state" where working class men have no power.  My experiences give a pretty vivid picture of how the ruling fascist state uses women to destroy working class males and now they are using "domestic violence" to empower all women over working class men. 


Given that the ruling elite are using Social Engineering to beat down men, the obvious question becomes WHY?  If you don't know the answer to that question, then you don't have a clue as to what is going on.  Here's a couple of big hints:  Quick, can you name one woman that was instrumental and key to the overthrow of Batista in Cuba?  Name an instant where a group of armed women declared war on an established government. 


Using domestic violence is a classic example of Social Engineering.  The fascist state wants to create the belief and attitude that the state through tough laws must change the relationship between men and women.   That is what Social Engineering is.  It is the attempt, usually by a state, to change basic behavior that is a result of centuries or more of human social evolution.  To do that requires a lot of indoctrination and power and are enforced usually through laws and police/military action.  Such changes are usually met with some level of violent resistance.  That is why in the early 1980s, I told everyone who would listen that there would be a dramatic increase in violence by men against women.  You didn't have to be a genius to see that, you only need to know the goal of the fascist social engineering efforts.


Let me give you a very vivid, clear example of a failed social engineering attempt in Amerika that was defeated primarily by violence.  Has anyone heard of PROHIBITION?  It started with small groups like Carrie Nation and the temperance movement.  Then other groups joined in and pretty soon it seemed like everyone was against drinking alcohol.  Enter the government and new laws(18th amendment to the constitution).
The result was a period of extreme violence within amerika that followed.  The rebellion against the laws resulted in more police and more oppression.  Eventually the violence, opposition and cost to prohibition became so great that the state realized that it didn't have enough power to be stupid enough to try to eliminate drinking.  Hence the 21st amendment.
The ruling state believed they could change thousands of years of social evolution through Social Engineering.  Now the fascist state has a lot more power, so it will continue to do even more stupid things in their attempt to create their version of the perfect fascist state.


Next post I might address violence in, not by, the military. 







No comments: