Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Battlefield America and Psychopaths


During the holiday season I didn't publish any blogs because the Nazis taught me early that people are preoccupied during that time period and they don't pay any attention to things like reading blogs.

In the interim, I have read two books which have given me plenty to write about.  One is "Battlefield America" by constitutional lawyer  John W. Whitehead which discusses the amerikan fascist state and how amerikans have been controlled and manipulated into accepting Fascism and the resultant totalitarian state.  As is frequently the case, I was way ahead of people who are just now beginning to recognize fascist amerika for what is.

The other book is one which address a problem I have long struggled with.  That is what is the difference between true biological Psychopaths and people who have what I call a "Psychopathic Personality"?  In the work environment everyone has run into people who act and behave in a manner that mimics a psychopath(lack of empathy, manipulative, grandiose, unwilling to take responsibility for one's actions, and lacking in remorse), but they do appear to have some recognition of right and wrong buried in their psychic.  Psychiatrist and lawyer Ronald Schouten and lawyer James Silver examine this conundrum in the tome "Almost A Psychopath".  It is a problem I have struggled with for years after dealing with a true psychopath in Jack Kopac and then frequently and currently having to deal with "almost a psychopath" because of my situation as a political prisoner.  The Nazis usually use people with a psychopathic personality to create problems since these people do not see a problem with destroying another person's life.  Destroying people's life fit their personality.

Of course, I have experienced all the common problems of a whistleblower as described by expert Donald R. Soeken.  And that term whistleblower is allowed to be used in the fascist state media.  However, I am also a political prisoner which is not an acceptable term in fascist U.S.  One time I did see an editorial about an amerikan Indian who is considered a political prisoner because he spoke out about the fascist state treatment of his people and was incarcerated.  But, because of amerika's great wealth, the fascist state has learned how to make people prisoners even if they cannot create a "legal" reason for incarcerating them.  They simply destroy all support - marriage, family, friends and colleagues - and then they destroy the persons ability to earn a living through constant harassment, terrorism and threats.  It helps if the person comes from a poor background as I did.  Several other countries with which I have conversed were impressed and somewhat surprised that the fascist state would go to all that expense and effort to make a person a political prisoner.  A minister summed it up best when he said,  "Your life must be hell. You are in a prison, but there are no bars".  Political prisoner amerikan style.

Remember, I only reached this stage only because I escaped(survived) death, imprisonment and exile which is the usual path for most political prisoners.  I'm just really lucky!!!!!

Well, this is enough for one blog and I haven't even started discussing pertinent issues which directly effect me.  And then there's the blog on the "War on Terrorism" which I have written, but I just haven't published.  That blog which was written before I read "Battlefield America" reflects the same sentiment expressed by author John Whitehead.  I just have to start publishing more to get everything covered.

No comments: