Thursday, January 28, 2016

Fascism and the Fascist State in the News.

Here are two examples from the recent news which are confirmations of my recent posts.

1) Everyone has heard about the Sean Penn interviews with "El Chapo" and his subsequent arrest.  Let me first say that everyone talks about his three escapes, but how dumb can you be to be captured four times!   While everyone is talking about his capture,  nobody has noticed that Sean Penn said in a TV interview that his purpose in doing the "El Chapo" story was TO SHOW WHAT A FAILURE THE AMERIKAN WAR ON DRUGS HAS BEEN.  That is what I said in my last post!  At least one other person in amerika can see the truth.

2) Disney, that all-amerikan company has hired immigrant TECH workers(not manual laborers) to replace amerikan born and presumably amerikan educated tech workers.  To rub salt into their wounds, Disney had the employed amerikan workers train the immigrants how to do their job before Disney fired them and replaced them with the immigrants.  The immigrants came to the US on government visas.  Can anyone say Fascism?!  Can anyone say Greed?!  Make bad investment decisions(ESPN) and then bring in cheap, immigrant labor to help your bottom line.

If you read my past blogs you will see how amerikan businesses embraced immigrants Fuzzy Yazdoni and Garo Agopian while destroying my life - I am sad to say I am amerikan born and educated.  But of course no one would listen to me 30+ years ago when I warned workers.

And finally, to all those fascist, Nazi loving sickos who think it is patriotic and fun to harass me and use Nazi conditioning techniques to promote the Nazi lies about events and to make my life hell, I have one thing to say to all of you - GO TO HELL - literally.  Do you think the Fascist State can save you - good luck on that one!

No comments: