Sunday, April 17, 2011

Only in Nazi amerika do criminals do surveillance of law-biding citizens.

Immediately upon my return to home, I mailed a copy of my resume to Arnold Cline. I wasn't sure what I was going to do next, but I really didn't have to worry because the next day I became seriously ill with bronchitis and spent the next two weeks in bed. After several weeks with no reply from Arnold Cline, I sent him a short letter telling him to go to hell. I now had no hope of getting a job and even if I did get on, my physical health was so poor that I would not be able to keep it. As a result, I just decided to enjoy myself and forget about reality.

I generally loafed around and did little except to go out for groceries and other necessities. I quickly noticed that whenever I left the apartment complex there would be a manned police car sitting along the side of the main road leading to my apartment. My first thought was that I was being kept under constant surveillance, but that seemed ridiculous to me. Still, I constantly checked my rear view mirror of my car for evidence that I was being followed.

Then on day, quit by accident, I was able to confirm that my every movement was being observed. I was taking some papers to be typed by my typist when an unusual sequence of events occurred. The typist lived on a semi-rural road near a ninety degree bend in the road. The curve was very bad because a large old building sat on the inside corner of the curve and that obstructed the view of oncoming traffic. I drove around the corner and as I approached the typist's house, I saw that she was not home. I continued on past the house, made a U-turn in the middle of the road and headed back to my apartment. As I rounded the sharp turn, I passed a dark colored sedan heading in the opposite direction. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw the car I had just passed, making a frantic U-turn and the driver was talking into a hand-held communication device. I was being tailed! I continued on to a shopping center parking lot where I stopped and waited for several minutes. Then I started up my car and drove back on to the main road. I immediately checked my rear view mirror and there was the same dark colored sedan and a plain clothed driver following me, but this time he was much closer. Apparently the driver knew that I had spotted him and now he was letting me know for sure that I was being followed in order to intimidate me. I briefly thought about slamming on my brakes to cause an accident to see if I could find out whom the man was working for, but I quickly rationalized that the police would hide the mystery driver's identity, and I would be blamed for the accident.

I continued on my way and then abruptly pulled off the road and came to a stop. The trailing car slowed down, looked like he was considering stopping too and then continued on his way. I pulled out in pursuit and flashed my lights a few times and honked my horn to annoy him. He kept speeding up until I cut off the pursuit. Then I turned off onto another road and headed back to my apartment.

I couldn't help but wonder who was trailing me. I considered Gestapo agencies like the FBI and CIA, or some sort of RAM security force. Whoever it was let me know that I was under constant surveillance.

Now this is why the Nazi think they are so superior in intelligence. They know they have brutally tortured someone for over five years. So to them in is obvious that this person must be some sort of physical danger to them. That is the depth of their thinking. And they believe because they have power that it makes them smart. No wonder this country is so screwed up. The Crazies are running it!!!! And unfortunately people are learning that way too late. They people didn't want to listen to me for the past 30 years, so it is down the road of destruction amerika travels. And if you continue to read my posts, you will learn that people in other countries do know about the real amerika and they do listen.

No comments: