Friday, April 29, 2011

Elitists plans for working amerikans - NO INCOME!

I decided to fly to the one place where I had really enjoyed living. That was Florida where I had spent three years at the University of Florida. I took one week and went to the Ft. Lauderdale area to look around and to see if it might be a good place to relocate.l After a week, I reluctantly returned home and began to make plans to permanently move to Ft. Lauderdale. I really didn't have enough money to live there, but I really didn't care. I had been brutally tortured for so long with the purpose of destroying my life that I knew The Crazies were going to do what they wanted to do regardless of what I did. Their only concern was to get rid of me one way or the other. I was to The Crazies as a Jew was to Hitler. I was the cause of all of The Crazies' problems. Therefore I just decide I may as well just enjoy myself while they continued the destruction of my life.

My problem with lack of sufficient funds was partially alleviated when I received my monthly bank state and found an extra thousand dollars in my account. There were no records of deposits or anything else unusual, except the initial balance was one thousand dollars more than the previous month. I don't know how the money got there, but I'm sure The Crazies were behind it somehow. I became even more confused when I received my statement from the RAM Credit Union and there was no record of a deduction from my account for my monthly car payment. As a result of all the mind games The Crazies had played over the years, my mind went wild. I wondered if The Crazies were going to support me until I got back on my feet. I was so irrational from six years of continuous torture, that I would believe anything that was suggested. After all, I suddenly had an income and no car payment! With all that good news, I made plans to move to Ft. Lauderdale. I never bothered to check with the bank or the Credit Union and I didn't care.

I eagerly awaited the next monthly statement from the bank. When it arrived, I ripped it open and checked the balance. There it was again; my balance had increased by another thousand dollars. I immediately packed my bags and finalized my plans to move to Ft. Lauderdale. To this day, I don't know how the money got into my account, but I do know that The Crazies wanted me out of the area as soon as I could be moved. It was just like when I left originally left Chicago years earlier. The Crazies wanted me as far away from the participants in the torturing as they could get me and they would do whatever it took to get me to leave. Later when I would read books on political terrorism, I found that the torturers always want the victim(s) to be seperated from them as quickly as possible. In other words The Crazies wanted the people who had participated in the torture to forget about me a quickly as possible. The other workers were to go back to believing in the standard indoctrinated version of amerika. You know the terms; liberty, freedom, democracy and all of that crap.

Since I still had some furniture and other belongings, I decided to ship those items along with my car and I flew south to Ft. Lauderdale. My trip was uneventful(remember, The Crazies wanted me to leave) and I was beginning to believe that I might be able to start my life over. All of the destruction that had been done in my life didn't seem to matter to me and all I was looking forward to was to enjoy a few days in my life. It had been six years since I had been free of harassment and terrorism, and I was going to ignore those problems for a short period regardless of the consequences. I arrived in Florida with one purpose and that was to relax and enjoy life.

The euphoria of being free from the daily torment from Anita and RAM soon began to fade as reality set in. I quickly realized that I had expenses of over a thousand dollars a month in rent for my rented condo, car payment, food and other fixed expenses such as utilities and I had no income! I opened had opened a new bank account and this time there was no increase in the monthly balance. I was going to have to find some form of work.

Instead of seriously looking for work, I kept busy resting and sunning myself during the day and going out to the singles scene at night. To my surprise, I found my friendly, easy going manner a real asset in meeting members of the opposite sex and it was long before I was dating a couple of nights a week. The biggest problem I had was my physical health would deteriorate rapidly after a couple of consecutive late nights out. And despite the fact that my life was virtually free from harassment, I was continually racked with pain. I rationalized that The Crazies were happy as long as I had no income and was behaving irresponsibly in a manner that eventually would lead to my financial ruin. If they couldn't eliminate me, then complete destruction of my life was the goal of The Crazies. And after six years of fighting the inevitable, I made no attempt to slow down the process now.

No comments: