Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Harassment Through Communication Modes.

I said that my existance was relatively harassment free. There are two areas where the Nazi government always can harass a victim and they use it universally. Those areas are the areas of communication, the phone and the mail.(email did not exist in the early 80's). As soon as I had a new phone line put in my condo in Ft. Lauderdale, the harassing phone calls commenced. I also started getting unusual items in the mail. I received invitations to join the elite American Academy of Science and the New Jersey Academy of Science. In addition, all of a sudden, I was inundated with all sorts of science related mail. It was The Crazies way of mocking me and laughing at me for having destroyed my career. I will unequivically demonstrate latter how the Nazi government use the mail and other forms of communication to terrorize and control its victims. Years later I found this was a common Nazi practice which they use on most of their victims. Martin Luther King was one of the Nazi's victim to experience this type of mail tampering. I also learned latter that they censor your mail in an attempt to cut off meaningful communications. It is a standard practice in Nazi amerika.

Meanwhile in the midst of all of my troubles, I had the good fortune of meeting a wonderful woman. I met Donna at a local singles disco and to this day I wonder what caused such a strong mutual attraction. Donna was a pretty, petite devorcee of five years who had a seventeen year old daughter and a son of twelve. She owned a modest home which was located about ten minutes from the condominium that I was renting which made it easy for me to see her on a regular basis. Perhaps the most unusual thing about Donna was that there was never any overt harassment from her and she displayed kindness towards me which I had not experienced in over six years. I had almost forgotten that people could be kind and the sudden contrast to what I had experienced during the previous six years was very intoxicating. Therefore I spent a considerable time at her home and I felt a warmth and comfort with her and her children that I had not experienced in years

No comments: