Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Nazi imprisonment through poverty.

After I left the consulate and was driving to Scraton, I began to think about leaving Nazi land. The more I thought about it, the more angry I became. Why should I leave the country I was born and raised in because some really sick super-rich Nazis decided I wasn't fit to live in this country?! And the amerikan people should know what The Crazies really believed in and what they supported. The reason they could do what they did was because nobody knew what these sick SOBs really stood for and how they exhibited such fascist contempt for working class people.

I just read a review of an investment book where the reviewer concluded that the author of the book believed that anyone who worked for a living and earned what they wanted in their life was a chump. Real amerikans didn't work for what they wanted. They steal it. THIS IS WHAT THE CRAZIES BELIEVE AND THEY SHOULD BE THE ONES TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY, NOT THE HARD WORKING AMERIKANS WHO BUILT THIS COUNTRY. God damn amerika!

I arrived at my parents' house late in the evening on Thursday, February 10, 1983. My parents were relieved to see me, but I felt very uncomfortable about bringing my problems(THE CRAZIES)to their home. I remembered the pathetic condition Anita was in the last time I was her and I was afraid my parents might end up the same way. There was no way they could avoid being caught in the middle of the war The Crazies had declared on me. Nevertheless, I had no choice, but to move back in with my parents.

And that is why "freedom" in Nazi land is a farce. People are forced to do things they don't want to do because the Nazi system and The Crazies leave them no choice. God damn amerika!

Shortly after I moved back in with my parents, I went to the county assistance office at my mother's urging and applied for welfare. Since I had absolutely nothing to my name and I had no income, I qualified for welfare. I received fifty dollars a month in food stamps(and I didn't buy booze and cirgerettes with it - as Nazi propaganda would have you believe)and one hundred and eight-six dollars a month in cash assistance. Since my car payment alone was two hundred and sixty four dollars a month, I had no hope of keeping my car.

I also soon discovered what a humiliating experience welfare is and I noticed signs all over the welfare office that any sign of anger or hostility toward the welfare agent would endanger your receiving any assistance. Apparently the system is designed to suppress dissent or critism by the people who have been removed from the mainstream of society. The continued suppression by the Nazi system that had created my economic condition further infuriated me.

Remember, I am a person who started working at the age of twelve and I had worked and been virtually financially self-sufficient all of my adult life. Now The Crazies had taken all of that away. God damn amerika. And now you can see why I say that my best option at Gamma Supplies was to take a gun into Gamma Supplies and killed Darth Korey and the rest of the management team. It was the only win possibility open to me. And I do regret to this day that I didn't do that. The Crazies and the Nazi leave you no rational options. God damn amerika!

Shortly after I started receiving welfare, I applied for social security disability based on my well documented induced mental illness. I found it ironic that the government should create an illness for which I could then get compensation. Again remember, The Crazies objective was to destroy me while claiming I was mentally ill and that all of my problems was the result of "mental illness". Thus, the system allowed me to get compensation because it supported the Nazi's fabricated story(have their cake and eat it too). As part of the qualification procedure, I was evaluated by a psychiatrist. It was during the examination that my loss of intellectual abilities was demonstrated. As I reported in an earlier blog, a simple test that I had been given five years earlier was repeated during the examination and it showed about a 50% loss in intellectual abilities. I broke down and cried profusely when I realized how badly I had been beaten and how badly my total condition had deteriorated as a result of six years of continous mental torture. It was sad and at the same time infuriating to know that there were madmen in this country who could totally destroy a persons' life on a whim and that the people in this country supported these madmen. I left the evaluation feeling empty inside. I know knew how prisoners of war and torture victims must feel.

No comments: